[SOLVED] Need help connecting my 3rd Monitor

Brad Radical

Hey guys, thanks for taking a minute to check out my thread.

So I've asked around and a lot of people have suggested a splitter, but that is exactly what I thought initially so I bought one with my monitors.

Basically when I built my PC I was under the impression it was Eyefinity capable, however when it comes to my GPU there is only two slots, one being HDMI and the other being DVI/VGA so I've currently got one monitor plugged in each other but it's not exactly what I intended to do, I have two 24" monitors currently I want to add my 32" to the middle as the main desktop but everything I've tried such as the splutter has just duplicated the signal on the the 2 screens connected to the splitter cable.

All help would be appreciated, thanks in advanced!

Here's a screenshot of my Speccie Summary:

lJZU8Tg.png

Hey guys, thanks for taking a minute to check out my thread.

So I've asked around and a lot of people have suggested a splitter, but that is exactly what I thought initially so I bought one with my monitors.

Basically when I built my PC I was under the impression it was Eyefinity capable, however when it comes to my GPU there is only two slots, one being HDMI and the other being DVI/VGA so I've currently got one monitor plugged in each other but it's not exactly what I intended to do, I have two 24" monitors currently I want to add my 32" to the middle as the main desktop but everything I've tried such as the splutter has just duplicated the signal on the the 2 screens connected to the splitter cable.

All help would be appreciated, thanks in advanced!

Here's a screenshot of my Speccie Summary:

lJZU8Tg.png

you need to run the third display using an adapter from the display port, they fixed it in the r series cards.

you need to run the third display using an adapter from the display port, they fixed it in the r series cards.

Aye I've just been looking at some mini displayport to hdmi/dvi converters, thanks for your reply man.