Looking for Python Coder for BGE

NInety

I'm looking for someone that know Python and can code a game. It should be very simple as it is a Tower Defense game. Ask questions that you want to be answered below.

(BGE = Blender Game Engine)

Requirements:

You need to know what the heck you're doing.

You need to have access to Skype.

You need to be able to work for free until release of the game, you are going to be paid on commission.

You need to be mature, I don't want to be talking to some guy /or girl making 'Yo Momma' jokes.....

PM me for:

Applying

Questions

Info

I am learning python at the moment so i can't help

Why are you making it in python ?

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

I am learning python at the moment so i can't help

Why are you making it in python ?

I'm making it in python because I want to use BGE.

I'm making it in python because I want to use BGE.

BGE ?

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

3rd line of OP.

Oh, okay

Good luck

Go to something like stackoverflow.com. You wont find anyone here willing to help. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

Go to something like stackoverflow.com. You wont find anyone here willing to help. 

It is good to redirect him to a more useful site, but don't be so absolute in your dismissal.

Actually, I frequently use blender and am decent with python. However I don't have the time to take on a project like this, nor have I used the BGE (I have only scripted scene setups, etc.). I wouldn't feel comfortable working with it in a "production environment." Sorry OP.

[spoiler=My Current PC]AMD FX-8320 @ 4.2 Ghz | Xigmatek Dark Knight Night Hawk II | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 | 8GB Adata XPG V2 Silver 1600 Mhz RAM | Gigabyte 3X Windforce GTX 770 4GB @ 1.27 Ghz/7.25 Ghz | Rosewill Hive 550W Bronze PSU | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Samsung Evo 250 GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | ASUS VS239H-P | Razer Deathadder 2013 Partlist

LTT Build-Off Thread: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/35226-the-ltt-build-off-thread-no-building-required/

It is good to redirect him to a more useful site, but don't be so absolute in your dismissal.

Actually, I frequently use blender and am decent with python. However I don't have the time to take on a project like this, nor have I used the BGE (I have only scripted scene setups, etc.). I wouldn't feel comfortable working with it in a "production environment." Sorry OP.

No problem.