Galaxy s20 ultra not charging usb c

My faithfull galaxy s20 ultra has started to play up recently. It wont super charge via usb c to usb c. It will only fast charge via usb 2/3 to usb c. And today i noticed it would not work with my akg usb c earphones. Ive tried wiping cache. Changing cables and plugs.   I have no idea whats going on. Any advice/help would be apreciated. 

Is it the same cable its always been? Usually the only 3 reasons they act up is If you are using a bad cable, Something broke in the port (but unlikely as you said it works fine with  other charger) or something is messed up with the adapter.

8/10 times its the cable

Maybe dust or debris in the port? try cleaning it with a slim toothpick or like a sim-removal tool

just be careful not to break it

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

9 minutes ago, RadiatingLight said:

Maybe dust or debris in the port? try cleaning it with a slim toothpick or like a sim-removal tool

just be careful not to break it

what he said but also turn off the phone. I am dead serious

I have tried the iriginal vable. Generic cables. Original plug. Anker plug. Cleaned the port.  Cleared chache in settings.  Reset phone. Ive ran out if ideas.  Just strange that it can still work using usb 2/3 plug but not usb c plug.