Body chap, endurance ...

LawrenceBarnes2013

i play Soccer as my "stay in chap" sport and achived one thing ,covered 100m in 8.8~9s, in a counter attack ,this morning ,couldn't wait to tell someone  , what's you're activity for keeping it in chap ?

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

i play Soccer as my "stay in chap" sport and achived one thing ,covered 100m in 8.8~9s, in a counter attack ,this morning ,couldn't wait to tell someone  , what's you're activity for keeping it in chap ?

By covering 100m do you mean running? Cuz that would be a world record. 

Things I do to keep in shape are rowing, running a few blocks, some shadowboxing, strength-based exercise, cycling, other cardio exercises and I try to eat healthy based on a "foodplan" (which kind of foods to eat at a certain time of the day, not the same for every day cuz it depends on training/exercise). 

Wi RoZ

Btw, I'm not on a diet or something, I do eat chips, snacks, pie, drink soda and all that good stuff  ;)

Wi RoZ

Yeah, 9 seconds would be around 30 Mph

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Things I do to keep in shape are rowing, running a few blocks, some shadowboxing, strength-based exercise, cycling, other cardio exercises and I try to eat healthy based on a "foodplan" (which kind of foods to eat at a certain time of the day, not the same for every day cuz it depends on training/exercise). 

yup running , i wish i could demonstrate more ,because it might seem impossible

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

i also have a healthy eating sys , also i work on endurance so much ,100 abs and and pushups ,then some 30 pule ups ,i like to push the hardest when playing ,so i can feel i really did play ,not being a showoff :P

Since it's summer and i live in the countryside i like to go on walks^^ That's how i stay in shape.

And i do some light exercise before bed too. 50 sit ups, 50-70 push ups and some light repetitions with 3kg weights. 30-40 at most.
And then there is the pull up bar that i have in the doorway to my kitchen. I do at least 5 pull ups when i pass through.

Gained a bit of weight during winter.. Time to get back into shape

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Since it's summer and i live in the countryside i like to go on walks^^ That's how i stay in shape.

And i do some light exercise before bed too. 50 sit ups, 50-70 push ups and some light repetitions with 3kg weights. 30-40 at most.

And then there is the pull up bar that i have in the doorway to my kitchen. I do at least 5 pull ups when i pass through.

Gained a bit of weight during winter.. Time to get back into shape

i also have a pule up bar in my door way :o wired ,but i don't do any weight  lifts or any thing like that ,it doesn't work your endurance as well as running hard then push ups and abs exercises combined

i also have a pule up bar in my door way :o wired ,but i don't do any weight  lifts or any thing like that ,it doesn't work your endurance as well as running hard then push ups and abs exercises combined

Yes but you were asking how we keep in "chap" By which i suppose you mean shape. Im not going for endurance with my training. Just a nice subtle muscle tone.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Yes but you were asking how we keep in "chap" By which i suppose you mean shape. Im not going for endurance with my training. Just a nice subtle muscle tone.

cool ;)

Now I don't know how you measured that, but Usain Bolt's WR is 9.54 seconds. Were you using your phone to measure the distance and the time?

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!