Video Editing Program - Recommendation

Xquisite

Hi guys, I need a recommendation on a good and professional video editing program. I've been using Vegas Pro(11) from quite a while and now I want to upgrade. Would you recommend Vegas Pro 13? Or some other Video editors from Adobe? 

So mainly I create casual videos or some game montages, and I need a new experience. 

I need a recommendation from you guys

Humpty Dumpty was pushed.

Hi guys, I need a recommendation on a good and professional video editing program. I've been using Vegas Pro(11) from quite a while and now I want to upgrade. Would you recommend Vegas Pro 13? Or some other Video editors from Adobe? 

So mainly I create casual videos or some game montages, and I need a new experience. 

I need a recommendation from you guys

Well I've used Vegas Pro for quite some time now and I wouldn't swap it for anything else. Initially I didn't like because I didn't understand it. But now I just I don't wanna use anything else. So, to answer your question, I would try Sony Vegas Pro 13 if I were you.

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Well I've used Vegas Pro for quite some time now and I wouldn't swap it for anything else. Initially I didn't like because I didn't understand it. But now I just I don't wanna use anything else. So, to answer your question, I would try Sony Vegas Pro 13 if I were you.

Need some more people to give their opinions, then I'll give out my decision. Originally I decided to stick with Vegas 13. :)

Need some more people to give their opinions, then I'll give out my decision. Originally I decided to stick with Vegas 13. :)

Have you tried Adobe Premiere Pro?

Sony Vegas is meant for the kind of editing you do, get to know the program better and you'll never what anything else :)

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

I would have replied with this pretty much, but I use Adobe Premiere, both are great programs, and once your used to how they work for you,.. its good on either choice.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Have you tried Adobe Premiere Pro?

Never tried any other program.. Vegas was my first and I liked it  ^_^

Never tried any other program.. Vegas was my first and I liked it ^_^

So why change? Get on YouTube and watch some tutorials, Vegas Pro is perfect for what you do. I pretty much know the program inside and out and I still, on occasion, discover new things. I would stick with this mate. I've tried Adobe Premiere Pro and found it kinda confusing compared to Vegas Pro.

Thanks Everyone!  :D

I've made my decision to stay by Vegas.

I will not award the best answer to anyone because I've got many great answers. @Geekazoid @SkilledRebuilds @Ivyk

You're welcome mate! You won't be disappointed. I'll probably be doing some Sony Vegas Pro tutorials on my new channel (link is on my profile) so be sure to look out for them as there are things that some haven't discovered about Sony Vegas Pro that I have discovered by accident. It might help you out a bit with your videos. :D