[US] Monster Turbine

DJHoro

Monster has their Turbines and Turbine Copper on sale!

Regular Turbines http://www.monsterproducts.com/productdisplay.asp?pin=3959&id=11133        $47.95

Turbine Pro Copper http://www.monsterproducts.com/productdisplay.asp?pin=6798&id=9136    $149.95

This sale has been going on for a while now and I have no idea when its gonna end. I just bought the regular Turbines a few days ago and they just came in. let me start off by saying they don't come in regular retail packaging. They come in a box that says monster turbine with just the headphones and a bunch of medium ear tips. No manual or accesories.

post-51898-0-85506900-1398475675.jpg

post-51898-0-34237600-1398475684.jpg

Edit: Sorry I didnt notice the Coppers are all sold out but for 50$ the Regular turbines are a steal. Also using discount code : HOPON15OFF  gave me 15% off my total purchase.

It might just be me but i would never spend that amount on money on earbuds that i could break/loose relatively easily. But also i would guess they sound quite good.

Main PC:

ASUS F1A55-M LX, AMD A6-3500, (2x2)gb Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3 1600mhz, Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm, 
 Corsair CX430M, Cooler Master Elite 343, Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Netbook:

Lenovo Ideapad S10-2, Intel Atom N280, (1x1)gb DDR2 667mhz, WD Scorpio Blue 250gb 5400rpm, Zorin OS 9 Lite

Monster gratitudes are still one of the best deals and better than this for budget IEMs

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

It might just be me but i would never spend that amount on money on earbuds that i could break/loose relatively easily. But also i would guess they sound quite good.

I had that mentality, buying like £5-10 headphones, having them break after a month or so and then buying another due to one ear going, or crackling or some other fault.

I bought a pair for £45 back in November.

They sound better than any of my cheapo pairs, and have lasted far longer than the monthish my cheap ones would.

Its probably a mix of being aware they cost more, so treating them better and also just being built better that they last.

From now on, I'm getting more "expensive" ones, but in reality I think its going to be the same price, just a larger upfront cost, those cheap pairs add up when they break so often.

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4

I had that mentality, buying like £5-10 headphones, having them break after a month or so and then buying another due to one ear going, or crackling or some other fault.

I bought a pair for £45 back in November.

They sound better than any of my cheapo pairs, and have lasted far longer than the monthish my cheap ones would.

Its probably a mix of being aware they cost more, so treating them better and also just being built better that they last.

From now on, I'm getting more "expensive" ones, but in reality I think its going to be the same price, just a larger upfront cost, those cheap pairs add up when they break so often.

Well i found a sweet spot where my sony mdr-ex37 have lasted me over a year and sound okay, but they were really cheap.

Main PC:

ASUS F1A55-M LX, AMD A6-3500, (2x2)gb Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3 1600mhz, Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm, 
 Corsair CX430M, Cooler Master Elite 343, Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Netbook:

Lenovo Ideapad S10-2, Intel Atom N280, (1x1)gb DDR2 667mhz, WD Scorpio Blue 250gb 5400rpm, Zorin OS 9 Lite