What graphics card is a good budget but isn't below the 20 series.

Flawlesskiwi

I'm trying to figure out what GPU I should get, but please only recommend ones that are 20 series or higher.

Does anyone know?

Edit:  budget is maybe below $650 for it... but you could show some that are $700. ( If they are good. )

Edited by Flawlesskiwi
Additional note of my budget.

$650 isn't "budget" for a GPU, it's nearing as good as it gets. 

For $650 you could easily get a 3070, the reasonable high end card. You could also go used for a 3080, but then you're dealing with possible mining cards and G6X mining, unless the miner knew exactly what they were doing is very sketchy. It's an option, but realistically there isn't much reason to go above a 3070 anyway. 

12 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

$650 isn't "budget" for a GPU, it's nearing as good as it gets. 

For $650 you could easily get a 3070, the reasonable high end card. You could also go used for a 3080, but then you're dealing with possible mining cards and G6X mining, unless the miner knew exactly what they were doing is very sketchy. It's an option, but realistically there isn't much reason to go above a 3070 anyway. 

I’d go somewhere in the middle and get a 3070ti

1 minute ago, 8tg said:

I’d go somewhere in the middle and get a 3070ti

My problem with the 3070 Ti is that it's also a G6X card, and since it uses the same coolers as the 3070 that doesn't need as much VRAM cooling it's liable to have had the memory run hotter and have degraded more than on a 3080 (assuming you're buying a used, probably mined on card). I'd only get a 3070 Ti if you get it new, and getting a 3070 Ti new for within the $650 budget is pretty difficult. I'd have a much harder time trusting a used 3070 Ti than a used 3070. 

8 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

My problem with the 3070 Ti is that it's also a G6X card, and since it uses the same coolers as the 3070 that doesn't need as much VRAM cooling it's liable to have had the memory run hotter and have degraded more than on a 3080 (assuming you're buying a used, probably mined on card). I'd only get a 3070 Ti if you get it new, and getting a 3070 Ti new for within the $650 budget is pretty difficult. I'd have a much harder time trusting a used 3070 Ti than a used 3070. 

I can find one for 659 https://pcpartpicker.com/product/wNpzK8/gigabyte-geforce-rtx-3070-ti-8-gb-gaming-oc-video-card-gv-n307tgaming-oc-8gd

There are also quite a few that can be had for 700 new as well that are a bit more high end cooling designs. 

Just now, Brooksie359 said:

I can find one for 659 https://pcpartpicker.com/product/wNpzK8/gigabyte-geforce-rtx-3070-ti-8-gb-gaming-oc-video-card-gv-n307tgaming-oc-8gd

There are also quite a few that can be had for 700 new as well that are a bit more high end cooling designs. 

Yeah, I saw that one, but I was being a bit strict to the $650 budget. Besides, the performance benefits of the 3070 Ti aren't really worth going over budget compared to the vanilla 3070.