AMD Video Windows 11 issues?

lfk

Maybe i've been living under a rock but is there some kind of issue with Radeon Drivers and Win 11 these days?  I installed Win11 a few weeks back during which time it install the Microsoft driver.  I didn't notice as my system seemed very stable all things considered.  Then I noted the MS driver so uninstalled it and installed latest Radeon drivers and all hell has broken loose.  Blue screens, laggy graphics, regular hands etc.

I've gone back to the MS driver and will see but is this a known issue and if so any fix as yet?

Sounds to me you need to DDU and install the AMD drivers. I don't have personal experience with the MS version, but hard pass.

Leonidas Specs: Ryzen 7 5800X3D | AMD 6800 XT Midnight Black | MSI B550 Gaming Plus | Corsair Dominator CL16 3200 MHz  4x8 32GB | be quiet! Silent Base 802

Maximus Specs: Ryzen 7 3700x | AMD 6700 XT Power Color Fighter | Asrock B550M-Itx/AC | Corsair Vengeance CL 16 3200 MHz 2x8 16 GB | Fractal Ridge Case (HTPC)

Did a DDU and reapplied the Windows 11 drivers.  Back to being solid as a rock and frame rates are about what I'd expect.