Gigabyte 1660 Super Mini OC advice

Relax'

Afternoon everyone,

I was hoping to get some advice on my overclock for the Gigabyte 1660 super mini ITX OC edition (that's a mouthful).

I've managed to overclock the boost clock +200 to 2000mhz and the memory clock +1000 to 15000mhz. It seems to have given me about 6fps more on furmark and I'm running at about 77 degrees with the single fan running at 80 percent. I've increased the power limit to 110 percent opting not to go for 120 as the temps were increasing. It seems stable as it is and tbh the power limit didn't make a difference. These clocks seemed stable with the power limit at the default 100 percent so I'm a little confused, it doesn't seem to be throttling either.

Does anyone else have a 1660s and if so are you getting similar results? I'm unsure if I should lower my memory clock and core clocks a little and if 110 percent power limit is OK for what I have. 

Thanks in advance for any advice.

1 hour ago, Mel0nMan said:

You could raise your power limit to push it a little further, but only if you're seeing it being limited by power draw.

This is the thing, it seems to max out at whatever I set the power limit to during testing (110 percent at the moment). But it seems to make no difference to my overclocks, can't push my clocks higher if I set to 120 percent but I also am able to keep my current clocks when I set it back down to 100 percent. Its strange but it definitely uses what ever I set. ATM it's maxing out TDP during furmark but not sure where I should have it set to be honest. It just raises the tenp slightly if I have it higher obviously.