Best used UPS for the money

Hi all

I am in the market for either one or two (depending on capacity) battery backups for my home lab. I want to buy them used and just put new batteries in them. Does anyone have any good recommendations for UPS units? I am open to new ones too if they are cheap enough. Do I need a sine wave UPS? Would like to be around $1000 max including batteries if I can

Here is the list of devices I will have connected

>Mac mini (2014 i5, 4GB Ram, SSD)

>Arris Modem

>2x Apple Time Capsules

>Ubiquiti Dream Machine Pro

>Ubiquiti Switch Aggregation

>Ubiquiti Switch Pro 24

>Ubiquiti Switch Enterprise 8 PoE (all ports in use)

>A mini PC (i3, 16GB ram, SSD)

>A NAS, which is the next project to build but I am guessing it will have an i5 and between 6-8 HDDs

I want a decent amount of room to expand for the future. I would prefer if they’re rack mountable UPS’ but if I am paying a lot extra for that feature I can always use a shelf in the rack.

input and recommendations are greatly appreciated!

If you need me to follow up on something, please quote or tag me.

• 2 months later...

I just saw this, so if you're still looking, i got one from refurbUPS.com to run my computer and it's worked flawlessly. I think mine is rated to 900W and had enough juice for nearly an hour of gaming with an outrage (network equipment has homemade DC ~70W system). But the refurbUPS came with ability/expectation of rack mount and 4 new batteries. Cost of shipping was about 25% of UPS because batteries are heavy.