Razer deathadder essential button wobble

When i move my fingers left to right while ontop of the mouse button the wobble is too noticable is there a fix?

1 hour ago, ThatOneWhoRippedACpu said:

When i move my fingers left to right while ontop of the mouse button the wobble is too noticable is there a fix?

Should be several buttons.  Yours has only one?

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

2 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

Should be several buttons.  Yours has only one?

Left and right click is connected in this mouse.

1 hour ago, ThatOneWhoRippedACpu said:

Left and right click is connected in this mouse.

Not sure I understand still. Macs use one button mice but basically nothing else does.  The only way this one makes sense to me is if the buttons are effectively a rocker with two switches.  I don’t know why that would be done though.  Some sort of design savings I assume.  Generally most mice have more than two though.  The center scroll wheel can be pressed to make a third button, frequently called center mouse button.  Mice for a while were designed with three buttons back in the day and some Unix systems don’t work without it still.  There are often also side buttons. The only time you see mice with only two buttons it’s some sort of ultra lite thing. 

This sounds like something very specific to that model. generally rocker systems have a central pivot. It might be this is worn and the tolerances of it are no longer very tight.  To fix it one would have to build up the worn pivot.  The two way us I know of to build up plastic are epoxy putty and superglue with kicker.  

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.