Desktop replacement laptop ( phat and fast laptop with usable battery life)

Budget (including currency): 200000 Indian rupee

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: regular use, halo infinite, minecraft, valorant, would like at least a 3060 as. A gpu 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Laptop, storage 1 or 2 tb, both should be options, open to latest ryzen or intel available when you view this post, ryzen 7 or i7 at least, 16 gb at least preferable configurable to 32

pls give whatever recommendations you can come up with just make sure they are available in india through online or whatever other ways you can figure out, preferably Newegg or Amazon ( more Amazon) need good battery life 4.5 hrs or more, will use for video editing maybe, ok with amd gpu or nvidia gpu, ideally a 6700 or above for amd or a 3060 and above for nvidia, can someone recommend a good laptop in these criteria?

Imagine everything i have written in a Linus Voice/ linus tone (Spock live long and prosper gif here ,idk why tho, i guess i just want to say that i like star trek and am waiting for new seasons of the ongoing shows), But seriously, a lot of what i type only makes sense when said in a Linus tone from an older ltt video (circa 2017-2019 & now 2024-onwards) basically before he got a beard and a lot of it should make sense even in a Linus with a beard face.

also note as per the latest typing test on my laptop, my accuracy is 69%

I'm not weird/creepy, I'm just observant I have ADHD and am not on any meds for it.

can someone suggest a good windows laptop?

Imagine everything i have written in a Linus Voice/ linus tone (Spock live long and prosper gif here ,idk why tho, i guess i just want to say that i like star trek and am waiting for new seasons of the ongoing shows), But seriously, a lot of what i type only makes sense when said in a Linus tone from an older ltt video (circa 2017-2019 & now 2024-onwards) basically before he got a beard and a lot of it should make sense even in a Linus with a beard face.

I'm not weird/creepy, I'm just observant I have ADHD and am not on any meds for it.

Either one of the newer ASUS Zephyrus laptops or an XPS 15. These would be my go to, Zephyrus more for gamin first, work second and if work first, gaming second then the XPS 15.

Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X3D - Kraken X62 Rev 2 - STRIX X470-I - 3600MHz 32GB Kingston Fury - 250GB 970 Evo boot - 2x 500GB 860 Evo - 1TB P3 - 4TB HDD - RX6800 - RMx 750 W 80+ Gold - Manta - Silent Wings Pro 4's enjoyer

SetupZowie XL2740 27.0" 240hz - Roccat Burt Pro Corsair K70 LUX browns - PC38X - Mackie CR5X's

Current build on PCPartPicker

2 hours ago, venomtail said:

Either one of the newer ASUS Zephyrus laptops or an XPS 15. These would be my go to, Zephyrus more for gamin first, work second and if work first, gaming second then the XPS 15.

These recommendations instead say of Msi or hp or Lenovo or Alienware because?

50 minutes ago, Indian pc builder said:

These recommendations instead say of Msi or hp or Lenovo or Alienware because?

Mainly because those 2 are laptops that have impressed me in real life. Only tried older ones of course but I assume the newer ones have to be better in just about every way. I also recommend Acer swift 3 but that one only has an APU, not enough for you.

Zephyrus had funny port placement from what I remember and might be annoying to some and XPS was just in general a nice laptop. Felt very premium.

As for other's I can't say what they're like, that's why I didn't. Million and one different models and many companies who make laptops. I can just give general hottakes from what I've learned over the years.

• Alienware is just marketing. Waste of money.
  • Lenovo is just boring. Safe purchase but predictable. They feel like the VW of computers.
  • Always some compromise with HP. Two steps forwards one step back. They keep pushing their 2 in 1 laptop designs that I just hate. If I need a tablet I'd just buy a tabled. If I need to show someone something I can just turn the laptop around, no need to flip it.
  • MSI is always a hit or miss. But very often bulky laptops. Too "gamery." Often overkill and overpriced for most use cases. I don't need to carry around a suitcase with me. Their Stealth laptop seems ok tho

Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X3D - Kraken X62 Rev 2 - STRIX X470-I - 3600MHz 32GB Kingston Fury - 250GB 970 Evo boot - 2x 500GB 860 Evo - 1TB P3 - 4TB HDD - RX6800 - RMx 750 W 80+ Gold - Manta - Silent Wings Pro 4's enjoyer

SetupZowie XL2740 27.0" 240hz - Roccat Burt Pro Corsair K70 LUX browns - PC38X - Mackie CR5X's

Current build on PCPartPicker

9 minutes ago, venomtail said:

Mainly because those 2 are laptops that have impressed me in real life. Only tried older ones of course but I assume the newer ones have to be better in just about every way. I also recommend Acer swift 3 but that one only has an APU, not enough for you.

Zephyrus had funny port placement from what I remember and might be annoying to some and XPS was just in general a nice laptop. Felt very premium.

As for other's I can't say what they're like, that's why I didn't. Million and one different models and many companies who make laptops. I can just give general hottakes from what I've learned over the years.

• Alienware is just marketing. Waste of money.
  • Lenovo is just boring. Safe purchase but predictable. They feel like the VW of computers.
  • Always some compromise with HP. Two steps forwards one step back. They keep pushing their 2 in 1 laptop designs that I just hate. If I need a tablet I'd just buy a tabled. If I need to show someone something I can just turn the laptop around, no need to flip it.
  • MSI is always a hit or miss. But very often bulky laptops. Too "gamery." Often overkill and overpriced for most use cases. I don't need to carry around a suitcase with me. Their Stealth laptop seems ok tho

are the new 12th gen vesrions of the msi, asus, and dell out yet?