Silverstone Server case & mobo standoffs - Am I dumb?

This case came with standoffs that were not pre-installed. While there are indentations in the chassis to indicate various valid standoff installation locations, they aren't pre-drilled. That's fine. I can handle installing them myself. No big deal. 

But, in my experience with MB standoffs, you have a male side that screws into the case chassis and a female side onto which the mobo physically rests and into which screws are installed to secure the board in place. 

The standoffs provided are the same as described above - male and female side - but I don't understand how I'm supposed to install them. Are you supposed to use the supplied screws to attach them female side down with the screws coming in from the bottom of the case and the male side of the standoff going into the MB holes? 1) the screws aren't long enough, 2) there is no supplied means of securing the MB to the male portion of the standoffs. 

Are you supposed to JB-Weld the male portion of the standoffs in the chassis!? 

Am I just an idiot? 

3 hours ago, JazzMac251 said:

This case came with standoffs that were not pre-installed. While there are indentations in the chassis to indicate various valid standoff installation locations, they aren't pre-drilled. That's fine. I can handle installing them myself. No big deal.

Which case do you have? They have many server cases, I just clicked on one (RM400, a 4U chassis) and it shows predrillled / threaded holes like you would expect in a motherboard tray. The motherboard stand-offs would thread into like normal.  All the server cases I've used have been this way.