A question about Wan show

BaidDSB

Why don't they just rename it ro RANT show? Because it's all I hear. It's supposed to be discussion about the tech/internet world but all I hear is a rant is a stupid voice from Linus. 

Luke does it much better even with his criticism. He talks and explains. Linus takes out his frustrations on the ears of viewers

Watch something else if you don't like it. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

What do you want the WAN Show to be about?

For normal stuff, they have LTT and Short Circuit to cover all the products / gear we could want.

For news and info, most of that's gonna hit on Techlinked / Tech Quickie.

Ummm,  what else is there, other than commentary?  And for the most part, Linus is entertaining in his commentary.  He's definitely not always right, but when he has to apologize, it's even better!

I'd totally watch The Rant Show, have a new guest every show as well and let everyone rant about something different.

3 minutes ago, Jorgemeister said:

I'd totally watch The Rant Show, have some guest every show as well and let everyone rant about something different.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

11 minutes ago, Middcore said:

Festivus was only once a year though, I want The Rant Show on a weekly basis

The roasting can be done once a year!

25 minutes ago, Jorgemeister said:

I'd totally watch The Rant Show, have a new guest every show as well and let everyone rant about something different.

can we get them to drink booze the whole show, so the rants get more unhinged as they get drunker?  

(Terrible idea, but hilarious concept) 

4 hours ago, Jorgemeister said:

that would actually be good. instead of watching one guy doing the same shit every week.

why cant i have an anthony or a james or a riley rant?

......this is what the WAN show has been since the beginning LOL

"Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." John F. Kennedy

"Daddy is going on a dangerous mission to shoot his employees." Linus Sebastian

"It's soft, but in a good way, kinda like typing on boobs." Luke Lafreniere

On 7/5/2022 at 12:31 PM, BaidDSB said:

that would actually be good. instead of watching one guy doing the same shit every week.

why cant i have an anthony or a james or a riley rant?

If you don't like it don't watch it LTT has lots of different options when it comes to content. But I agree, it would be nice to see the others there. But it's their thing so.