Phone Losing Connection with Wired Headphones

Skyesgaming

I have a Motorola One 5g Ace. This issue just started happening today. When I'm calling my friend on Discord with my wired headphones plugged in, it just reverts back to speaker phone. 

It happens suddenly with the headphones plugged all the way in, so its not like its come loose or anything. I don't know if this is a Discord issue or an actual issue with my phone. 

If anyone has any suggestions please let me know, I'm carrying my phone around like its a bomb now because of this issue. 

90% Dunce, 91% Smooth Brain. Chirstmas Gumpdrops. 

Are you sure the wire hasn't got a break in the connection?  

9 hours ago, JKRsega said:

Are you sure the wire hasn't got a break in the connection?  

They are brand new, got them only a week ago so no I don't think it is a wire break. 

9 hours ago, huilun02 said:

Maybe just a bug with Discord. Does it happen when taking calls in other apps with headphones plugged in?

I haven't had to call other people on the phone to test out this theory much, but from the looks of it, its probably just a Discord thing. 

I might just go back to my old phone that I knew didn't have these types of issues for the time being, just because I don't want this sort of thing happening on this phone. 

Thanks for all the help tho 🙂 

10 hours ago, huilun02 said:

Maybe just a bug with Discord. Does it happen when taking calls in other apps with headphones plugged in?

I have an update. It wasn't just Discord. It happened on YouTube as well. I don't know what is going on but I think it's safe to say its the phone.