Ugliest case ever?

brownninja97

pc_hp-compaq_dc5100_SFF.jpg

part of my job is to remove hard drives from pc's and i have done about a hundred of these today so i hate them more than anybody

tagan-aplus-diablo-2.jpg

speechless

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Ugliest case in my opinion, 

Ugliest part about it is that I own one :'(

4541_m.jpg

I'm the one who overclocks.

CPU: i5 2500k w/CM Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO OC'd@4.2GHz RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB  MOBO: Intel Burrage DP67BG GPU: MSI GTX770 Twin Frozr 2GB HDD: 2x Seagate 2TB Barracuda PSU: Gigabyte ODIN 550W

Wow, seriously? When did this site degenerate into a circle jerk? "Lol apple" "lol xbox" "lol lian li" "lol anything that looks different at all"

You're on the wrong forum if you just want that kind of shit.

Workstation: 3930k @ 4.3GHz under an H100 - 4x8GB ram - infiniband HCA  - xonar essence stx - gtx 680 - sabretooth x79 - corsair C70 Server: i7 3770k (don't ask) - lsi-9260-4i used as an HBA - 6x3TB WD red (raidz2) - crucia m4's (60gb (ZIL, L2ARC), 120gb (OS)) - 4X8GB ram - infiniband HCA - define mini  Goodies: Røde podcaster w/ boom & shock mount - 3x1080p ips panels (NEC monitors for life) - k90 - g9x - sp2500's - HD598's - kvm switch

ZFS tutorial

Wow, seriously? When did this site degenerate into a circle jerk? "Lol apple" "lol xbox" "lol lian li" "lol anything that looks different at all"

You're on the wrong forum if you just want that kind of shit.

Freedom of speech dude. As this is one of the most posted post with many views i think you should take your comment and shove it up. Joking anyways it doesnt breach the results, many people here just get a kick out of looking at funny cases, this thread also shows about people have different opinions, eg i dont like the define r4 but many others do.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Weird part of me kinda like some of these cases. Maybe its that ugly it gets pretty, if you know what I mean.

I need a USB-refrigerator for my beer

Weird part of me kinda like some of these cases. Maybe its that ugly it gets pretty, if you know what I mean.

Its fine if you like some of these cases, i know i do. We all like slightly different things. Thats makes us human.

Listen if you care.

41LvrJmGApL._SX385_.jpg51KBM4r0eIL._SX385_.jpg51cWbEoObEL.jpg3183gnvEQNL._SX385_.jpg

A1Uq12iNtkL._SL1500_.jpg

41U0QtHvcFL.jpg31wtdE4B5oL._SY300_.jpg41Yv8KiaEQL._SX385_.jpgThese are just standard cases, so nothing modded. :)

AMD 8350 Octocore CPU / Asus M5A97R2.0 MoBo / 16gb Crucial Memory / 700 Watt Thermaltake PSU / Samsung 840 120 gb SSD / AMD Radeon MSI HD 7870 2gb SC / TP Link Wireless card / Zalman Z11 case

i agree that these types of cases are a pain to work on but shape wise they look okay. Certainly not the ugliest case ever.

pc_hp-compaq_dc5100_SFF.jpg

part of my job is to remove hard drives from pc's and i have done about a hundred of these today so i hate them more than anybody

tagan-cs-monolize_01.jpg

The Tagan Aplus CS-Monolize

So we wonder why A+ isnt here anymore.

Listen if you care.

So we wonder why A+ isnt here anymore.

I was trying to find one of them, but from all the websites I know have discontinued it.

I was trying to find one of them, but from all the websites I know have discontinued it.

I found that one on performance-pcs under the unique cases section.

i know everyone is gonna hate me for this but

attachicon.gifr2d2.jpg

I agree.Looks like someone put together 6 different ugly cases at once.I would use that thing on halloween to scare the kids off.

i agree that these types of cases are a pain to work on but shape wise they look okay. Certainly not the ugliest case ever.

Mom look at the old vcr.Thats a computer son.Hahaha

I think the design team who built this case was having a seizure when they designed it.

They probably saw the saitek rat 7 and thought what if we fuse two together and then make that a case.

Listen if you care.

They probably saw the saitek rat 7 and thought what if we fuse two together and then make that a case.

Hybrid  short bus.

I agree.Looks like someone put together 6 different ugly cases at once.I would use that thing on halloween to scare the kids off.

The original super expensive level 10 looked pretty good.  The gt version looks kinda cheap.

i7 4770k, 16GB Corsair Vengeance

Gigabyte z87, Phanteks Enthoo Primo

Ugly or amazing? You decide.

41fpecccaTL.jpg

To top it all off, it comes with a track and has a motor built in.  But wait, that's not all.  It even has a functioning smokestack.

i7 4770k, 16GB Corsair Vengeance

Gigabyte z87, Phanteks Enthoo Primo

the coolermaster haf x is a nice case i have it but the wheels broke :(

the pc is so heavy because of the watercooling and things lol need a 900d for sure 

the most ugly case is probably the zalman z11 plus 

man that thing is cheap ass worked with it the side panels are so thin xd

and the fans are so loud its a crappy thing 

but yes its budget so its ok 

z11-cases-large.jpg

the coolermaster haf x is a nice case i have it but the wheels broke :(

the pc is so heavy because of the watercooling and things lol need a 900d for sure 

the most ugly case is probably the zalman z11 plus 

man that thing is cheap ass worked with it the side panels are so thin xd

and the fans are so loud its a crappy thing 

but yes its budget so its ok 

z11-cases-large.jpg

Which is why i recommend the z9, the side panels arent very think but they arent thin and its hard to bend by accident. Also looks better, to make it quite dont use the 80mm fans on the side panels for the z11, its not the case fault its just that 80mm fans will be loud.

Listen if you care.