what should I get for my ryzen 3400g?

I have a ryzen 3400g and as much as I been enjoying 720p low/medium and vega 11 I would like to have a graphics card so now I want to know what gpus would not bottle neck the most for my cpu. But also I would like to go a 6600 because its currently for sale at micro center for $300 and it would be a good pick whenever I upgrade to a pcie 4 motherboard but at the same time when I was running my brother's rx 580 8gb there was a cpu bottle neck in far cry 6 and so it stayed at 60-70 fps so for all of that I could just get an evga rtx 2060 6gb sc 650 80+ PLATINUM and a evga capture card for 23 cents for $310 . now the diy evga bundle has a new psu and I would get a rtx 2060 and a capture card for the same price for a rx 6600 .

thank you for coming to my ted talk 

I'm no expert, but the 2060 might keep the 3400g CPU-bound.

Edited by An0maly_76
Revised, more info

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

Dunno if you'd be using the capture card, but the 2060 deal is good, it doesn't perform much worse than a 6600, only 10% less (https://www.techpowerup.com/gpu-specs/geforce-rtx-2060.c3310) and with much better video features

It'll be night and day vs your poor Vega11 🙂

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

3 hours ago, PDifolco said:

Dunno if you'd be using the capture card, but the 2060 deal is good, it doesn't perform much worse than a 6600, only 10% less (https://www.techpowerup.com/gpu-specs/geforce-rtx-2060.c3310) and with much better video features

It'll be night and day vs your poor Vega11 🙂

yeah  i got spoiled using my brothers gpu and now i want something better and for the capture care might come in handy if i ever need it for something idk it's on sale for 23 cents for evga elite and also i get a nice af power supply too

3 hours ago, An0maly_76 said:

I'm no expert, but the 2060 might keep the 3400g CPU-bound.

wait so the card might be slower than my cpu if that's the case than I should be fine but i will start locking and don't worry were all an expert in something 

Just now, freecube said:

wait so the card might be slower than my cpu if that's the case than I should be fine but i will start locking and don't worry were all an expert in something 

Opposite. The card will keep your CPU at 100% when gaming, so it may not deliver peak performance, and can't do anything else.

GPU-bound is when the GPU can't keep up with the CPU. CPU-bound is when the CPU can't keep up with the GPU. And it's better to be GPU-bound, because that leaves room for the CPU to do other things in the background if desired.

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

32 minutes ago, An0maly_76 said:

Opposite. The card will keep your CPU at 100% when gaming, so it may not deliver peak performance, and can't do anything else.

GPU-bound is when the GPU can't keep up with the CPU. CPU-bound is when the CPU can't keep up with the GPU. And it's better to be GPU-bound, because that leaves room for the CPU to do other things in the background if desired.

thanks for the info it should be fine for a few months than I'll get a 5600x or 5600g I mean it won't matter which one the motherboard and gpu are on pcie 3

23 minutes ago, freecube said:

thanks for the info it should be fine for a few months than I'll get a 5600x or 5600g I mean it won't matter which one the motherboard and gpu are on pcie 3

@freecube

Actually, some boards need a BIOS update to work with Zen3. Some A320s have limited PCIe support even with a 3600, and personally, I wouldn't run a Zen3 on a B450. Oh, and let me know if you want to sell that 3400G when you upgrade, I've got a couple projects that one of those might come in handy for.

Edited by An0maly_76
Revised, more info

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

13 minutes ago, An0maly_76 said:

@freecube

Actually, some boards need a BIOS update to work with Zen3. Some A320s have limited PCIe support even with a 3600, and personally, I wouldn't run a Zen3 on a B450. Oh, and let me know if you want to sell that 3400G when you upgrade, I've got a couple projects that one of those might come in handy for.

will do