Soundcore Liberty Pro 3 Audio issue

CoconutRouter
Go to solution Solved by CoconutRouter,

Disabling hands-free telephony for the earbuds resolve the issue for me. Only downside is that it seems to disable the Mic on the earbuds but that's not really an issue for me. image.thumb.png.8ce10ae6fe8fbb98a987bd544043ad91.pngd

Hey all, been having a strange issue with my Liberty pro 3's recently. They were working fine up until a month or so ago when they randomly stopped playing audio on my laptop. They still work fine on both my phones and other Bluetooth devices work fine with my laptop. Weirdly enough, the gestures still work on my laptop, everything from tap controls to wear detection. Anyone else experience these issues? Ive tried resetting and repairing the Liberty 3's to no avail. Re-installing Bluetooth drivers didn't work either. Any help would be great appreciated.

When reinstalling bluetooth drivers was that a reinstall of the same version of driver, if so a rollback may have been more appropriate if say Windows Update pushed out a newer batch.

May be worth grabbing up to date driver from Intel / Realtek / [Insert your vendor here]

7 minutes ago, MrMase said:

When reinstalling bluetooth drivers was that a reinstall of the same version of driver, if so a rollback may have been more appropriate if say Windows Update pushed out a newer batch.

May be worth grabbing up to date driver from Intel / Realtek / [Insert your vendor here]

That's the problem, there wasn't an update or anything. The headphones just stopped outputting audio for no reason. The option to rollback the driver was greyed out. I dont know what happened they just disappeared from the list of output devices. image.png.7b2cc4069784e620d62cc6ec496459d5.pngimage.thumb.png.80f12f8d383d54bb1a6a094efa654ea0.png

9 minutes ago, MrMase said:

A quick google search led me to this article

https://superuser.com/questions/1689481/no-sound-for-bluetooth-device-on-windows-10

The OP of that said following this article step by step solved the issue for them.
https://superuser.com/questions/1547114/windows-10-bluetooth-all-of-sudden-sees-my-headphones-as-an-unknown-device

As i said, Ive already tried reinstalling the drivers using this method. Unfortunately, no luck

15 hours ago, CoconutRouter said:

As i said, Ive already tried reinstalling the drivers using this method. Unfortunately, no luck

No you said you re-installed the bluetooth driver, that makes no mention of this step:
Go down to Sound, Video, and Game Controllers and select the Corresponding audio devices and uninstall them too if they appear.

As per the first article linking to the second following the steps exactly was key.

• 2 weeks later...

Disabling hands-free telephony for the earbuds resolve the issue for me. Only downside is that it seems to disable the Mic on the earbuds but that's not really an issue for me. image.thumb.png.8ce10ae6fe8fbb98a987bd544043ad91.pngd