Secretlab Titan Evo 2022 - L vs XL size difference

c0mpl3x

So I ordered the XL version a few weeks ago and discovered it was too big for me! I now have the L size and thought I would share a size comparison.

The XL is on the left and the L is on the right in the photos. Im 5’ 11” 240ish pounds.
The biggest difference is the width. The middle panels are when change in size. I found that, on the XL, the arm rests we’re just a bit too wide even when adjusted all the way in. Also, the sides were far enough apart that I could slide back and forth to hit them with my shoulders. 

I still have the XL for a few days before I send it back. So if anyone has any comparison ideas they would like to see, let me know!

B8B28461-E01E-4EB5-BBD7-DB1EC12A28F5.jpeg

57A22D76-72A3-4088-B537-17D61D13F5DC.jpeg

Are the seat components different sizes, or is it just the arm brackets?

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

1 hour ago, Needfuldoer said:

Are the seat components different sizes, or is it just the arm brackets?

So armrests are the exact same. The wheelbase is smaller though. 

Here are a few more comparison shots. It is has to show the width difference, but it feels entirely different sitting in the Regular size. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• 4 months later...
On 6/30/2022 at 6:39 PM, c0mpl3x said:

So I ordered the XL version a few weeks ago and discovered it was too big for me! I now have the L size and thought I would share a size comparison.

The XL is on the left and the L is on the right in the photos. Im 5’ 11” 240ish pounds.
The biggest difference is the width. The middle panels are when change in size. I found that, on the XL, the arm rests we’re just a bit too wide even when adjusted all the way in. Also, the sides were far enough apart that I could slide back and forth to hit them with my shoulders. 

I still have the XL for a few days before I send it back. So if anyone has any comparison ideas they would like to see, let me know!

B8B28461-E01E-4EB5-BBD7-DB1EC12A28F5.jpeg

57A22D76-72A3-4088-B537-17D61D13F5DC.jpeg

Hey I am about the same height and weight. Which one to you prefer?

On 6/30/2022 at 12:39 PM, c0mpl3x said:

So if anyone has any comparison ideas they would like to see, let me know!

Did the foam seem any different between the two? Or was sitting in the two about the same?