Will underclocking my graphics card un-fuck it?

CockDepartment23
17 minutes ago, DoctorNick said:

Maybe test if it works niw, you've already flashed the card once yes?

With the stock one, now im getting a Gpu mismatch after using a patched version of nvflashb to remove gpu id mismatch error

54 minutes ago, CockDepartment23 said:

With the stock one, now im getting a Gpu mismatch after using a patched version of nvflashb to remove gpu id mismatch error

ok then I would just skip the stock one. Try gigabyte if the other one you found dosen't work 馃檪聽You can always lower clock in afterburner

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D |聽Motherboard: Gigabyte B550聽Elite V2 |聽RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz |聽PSU:聽EVGA SuperNova聽750 G3 |聽Monitor:聽LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 |聽
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT |聽Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K |聽Case:聽Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage:聽MP510聽960gb and 860 Evo 500gb |聽Cooling:聽CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price.聽

Just now, DoctorNick said:

ok then I would just skip the stock one. Try gigabyte if the other one you found dosen't work 馃檪聽You can always lower clock in afterburner

The whole point of this is to underclock. I cant overclock because i cant use the nvidia drivers.

On 7/1/2022 at 2:42 PM, CockDepartment23 said:

The whole point of this is to underclock. I cant overclock because i cant use the nvidia drivers.

I know. You suspect it's because of the factory overclock. You can't install Nvidia drivers at all?

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D |聽Motherboard: Gigabyte B550聽Elite V2 |聽RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz |聽PSU:聽EVGA SuperNova聽750 G3 |聽Monitor:聽LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 |聽
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT |聽Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K |聽Case:聽Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage:聽MP510聽960gb and 860 Evo 500gb |聽Cooling:聽CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price.聽

14 minutes ago, DoctorNick said:

I know. You suspect it's because of the factory overclock. You can't install Nvidia drivers at all?

They just blackscreen my gpu. And im trying to underclock it to see if it will do something.

I think this gpu is done for itself, the prices are still doubled.

EDIT: Both VBIOS's give the error gpu mismatch