Asus AI Suite 3 Stopped Working after Windows 11 Update!

RMTM
Go to solution Solved by Luism,

I got it working. It was Kaspersky security causing the problem. I uninstall Kaspersky, installed the AI suite then at the end reinstalled Kaspersky and all is well. So far. 

Hi guys! 

I just finished updating my Windows11 prompted security update. And immediately got AI Suite3 errors after reboot. Now I cannot use the app/tool.

If you have encountered this, how did you fix it? Thanks for responding in advance.

1559103547_AISuite3ErrorMessage.thumb.jpg.20994338d7345c649ed99d662bd6623f.jpg

I got it working. It was Kaspersky security causing the problem. I uninstall Kaspersky, installed the AI suite then at the end reinstalled Kaspersky and all is well. So far. 

12 hours ago, Luism said:

Cool. I'll try that. Thank you.

On 6/27/2022 at 10:08 AM, Luism said:

It worked! Thank you so much! Worked on Windows 10 with the same problem as well. 

Just an update. Kaspersky Internet Security is having issues with ASUS' AI Suite 3 and Armoury Crate app tools. And KIS informed members that they have a solution But they are still testing for a couple of days before they finally release the fix as a database update. Hopefully by next week.

• 1 month later...

i have same problem last month its fix by windows update or kaseprsky automatic ! idk which one !

and now today again i have same problem ! and i tired to fix it . Also, I did not remove Kaspersky to see it goes fix or not .

have solution anyone ? it's so annoying

TNX

On 8/11/2022 at 3:07 AM, mhnproject said:

i have same problem last month its fix by windows update or kaseprsky automatic ! idk which one !

and now today again i have same problem ! and i tired to fix it . Also, I did not remove Kaspersky to see it goes fix or not .

have solution anyone ? it's so annoying

TNX

Kaspersky already had this fixed early July 2022. Re-install Kaspersky and update.

You may refer to the forum link below: 

https://forum.kaspersky.com/topic/asuss-program-cannot-load-when-kis-latest-database-update-25017/?page=5