Monitor Mounts for New Setup

I recently made a trip to Ikea in Montreal (closest location to VT), and got myself 2x Alex Drawers and a Karlby countertop (72'') - love it.

I currently own 2x Dell S2721DGF monitors, and plan to keep them for quite some time.
These monitors have 4 USB ports on them, 2 near the display port / HMDI, 2 more on the lower left. I don't need to use all of them, but I do use some, and cable management on the mount would be nice, even if basic.
There is potential for a 3rd monitor (another Dell, or perhaps a higher-spec primary down the road), but not now, I just want to leave room for it.
Sound Bar will be placed under / right in front of the monitors, centered (sound bar is on the way)
I currently have about 1'' of space between the desk and the wall - willing to expand this if needed, but I want the monitors to be pretty close to wall, definitely no more than 8'' out.

Mounts style is clamp to desk preferred, as I don't have studs and wall mounting isn't desired in this case.

Ideal if monitors can rotate at least 90°, as bullet hells are beautiful on those monitors when vertical (mmmMMMmm, Ikaruga).
I probably want a mic arm too at some point, so if that needs to be considered in this space, jus stating so now.

I'm not sure if I should go single mount, dual mount, or what. I've read very mixed reviews about the Karbly supporting weight in the middle, due to sag, it not being solid would (small portion is solid, then veneer), etc. I've also seen many people do just fine here, I'm just cautious. I'm also not sure if I should mount closer to the drawers, and have the monitors meet in the middle (taking stress off the counter), or if they'd be fine in the middle. 2 single mounts gives a bit more control, and less weight centered on a specific spot.

Current setup:

7fXMHdysfqW4V241LdTBXZBy9cvNA01MCHqQqvq1vkxian0wiVoZR94UW-ExhVLSq4mQ7r8ecbvR8Gy8IB4fdQMPv2romOaw7Nx2yHDwpG5-M12ILIhpzvwCEBUvfucqYvOLlF4XJDrDKYxT1roqXtHBMJ_Gon3OwKDD3_zyoYwhMCj3DJfkMEez4QQ7jGQA3GWaDRyuxf5y18IVi6thW2sdtqSmrKKiNJV_ZQ51g-icVy9F0FQVW4ta3HHcBxkb_4lX9PrY1M3107LhWQvSe8DoGuFG-x5DXaBc9Q-kMaOCugYsKg4sUdiiVqGHa8UiahPnOAxmGLcmwn7rLDS19xTAt58nhNLrhfq1T9YgoHBINAk4IlarBwkT4Ph73C-ksAFfNwBBq_Y2gu_1I1jkLFY_NGeYXVQRHt1C6SbyFWDhT0wwvfQSMUxoyYFK6dIN82S6Y62XJBozA7DWDMRU9QOgMT0rDYOoYfPoRBrULd_PoaBXB6tFcNXYgojzJPC1ZJ3Nbw9BCLLDkffPZWycX890zzNG4BkEK7oMEQ14ifk_VVBJp5s_NFkw5eqotYVizmilRI3Wx8QOYjKF3mIFWAsnPaeKwJvsoqMo5KoRryl5oN9peG52EX9F6rLllqKGqMW_M-gqsci1tOlkAY5j7h8IA0hPkVfnTMjs0mP5vrUO5nfyK_yQD9p_qWaV5xFwnMLcRhTLvxmcPXmf8Cxjdj9oQI1wyScNx8-XgnA5ektYUsXJ8BlzgehIwn5o=w2162-h1621-no?authuser=0

Any recommendations on specific options with this Karlby counter top, any cable management tips with this desk setup (just something that hangs down the back would be great, not looking to cut / drill), and general single vs dual, brand, etc, would be greatly appreciated. Almost done this setup, can't wait to mount!