New Desktop - Opinions?

JLCitadel

Hey all, just got rainmeter installed n set up some new stuff.

What do you think?

http://gyazo.com/7b491249cb065ca2da5814b9847ea5f2

I'd like to add a more interactive calender for it where I can actually write stuff down in it. ^_^

bip5pl.jpg

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3spooky5me

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Damn… More work than I'd ever put into mine, but it looks awesome!

Can't access that page from my current location (School has blocked it.) Mind telling me what the config is and i can help?

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

The clock kinda ruins it for me imho.

(the one in the middle)

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

Can someone upload it to puush for me? Gyazo is blocked on the network I'm using. 

//ccap

The clock kinda ruins it for me imho.

(the one in the middle)

http://gyazo.com/d49f228801db1c85d5314735847f8532

i agree

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can someone upload it to puush for me? Gyazo is blocked on the network I'm using. 

Can't access that page from my current location (School has blocked it.) Mind telling me what the config is and i can help?

Same here  :angry:

http://tinypic.com/r/bip5pl/8

Same here  :angry:

Oh well, I have crazy fast internet at school so it makes it okay.. I can't even use VPN's though. Proxies work.. 

Holy crammed desktop batman..

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

Thank you for that.

OP that actually looks pretty cool. A little crowded, but I really like the taskbar. You should create a tutorial and put it the "Guides and Tutorials" Section. I'd be interested in a few features that you have. 

//ccap

WOW... Looks  like one of the most crammed yet neatest desktops... :o  :o  :o

Oh well, I have crazy fast internet at school so it makes it okay.. I can't even use VPN's though. Proxies work.. 

TOR browser all day

Damn… More work than I'd ever put into mine, but it looks awesome!

3spooky5me

WOW... Looks  like one of the most crammed yet neatest desktops... :o  :o  :o

Thank you for that.

OP that actually looks pretty cool. A little crowded, but I really like the taskbar. You should create a tutorial and put it the "Guides and Tutorials" Section. I'd be interested in a few features that you have. 

If enough people are interested i guess I can.

& Any suggestions to improve it? I'd really like an editable calender. :S

What is 3 spooky 5 me?

Love it matey, only thing I disagree with is the tool bar. I think windows did the best job with the tools bar. 

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

If enough people are interested i guess I can.

& Any suggestions to improve it? I'd really like an editable calender. :S

What is 3 spooky 5 me?

the picture of the mask its sp00ky

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Perfect combination of clutter and minimalist at the same time.

Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Gunmetal Black CPU: i7-4770k Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro GPU: ASUS Direct CUII 770 MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero PSU: EVGA Supernova 1000 G2

Love it matey, only thing I disagree with is the tool bar. I think windows did the best job with the tools bar. 

I agree completely. Windows does a magnificent job with toolbars in win7. I'll be trying to fix it up more, the bars a bit big, the icons and programs are too large on the left, and the right is kind of disproportionate.

the picture of the mask its sp00ky

Oh haha 

Perfect combination of clutter and minimalist at the same time.

Thank you ^_^

BTW how did you do it??? can it run on windows 7?

Yeah I only use Win 7.

Basically you install rainmeter, then enigma, and a few other things, and start configuring it. Pretty straight forward just takes some 'ker-jigg-er-ing'

don't be a scrub and use the rainmeter skin that everybody uses lel

Don't be a hipster brosif. It's used because it's easy, convenient, and bum as fuck.

nice colour scheme and theme. 

Now go and practice csgo...

I'm actually getting on right now.. I was kinda hoping no one could read the notes lmao

Don't be a hipster brosif. It's used because it's easy, convenient, and bum as fuck.

I'm not a hipster, just there are better looking ones.

I'm actually getting on right now.. I was kinda hoping no one could read the notes lmao

you still need to ring miss washington :P

Twitter | Steam |