Server host for games

I know there was a video out that he may wear shows you how to do I'm pretty sure or maybe not I can't remember. but is there a way to have a server box for all your game so every computer do not have to download it or at downloaded from the internet.

There is an issue with this. There are very few (if any) decent cost effective 2.5/10gb routers available for consumers. That means you will still be stuck with 1gb speeds unless you upgrade your internal network with expensive hardware to support higher speeds. I worked out the cost for me to do it would pay for an individual 1gb fiber connection to each of my 3 machines for 3 years, at which point something newer and better will be out that will solve the issue in a different way, usually requiring more investment.

It's only worth it in a commercial environment that has the need for higher capacity...at the moment.

38 minutes ago, FlappyBoobs said:

There is an issue with this. There are very few (if any) decent cost effective 2.5/10gb routers available for consumers. That means you will still be stuck with 1gb speeds unless you upgrade your internal network with expensive hardware to support higher speeds. I worked out the cost for me to do it would pay for an individual 1gb fiber connection to each of my 3 machines for 3 years, at which point something newer and better will be out that will solve the issue in a different way, usually requiring more investment.

It's only worth it in a commercial environment that has the need for higher capacity...at the moment.

Mikrotik makes a decently cheap 10g switch.  But OP may just be looking to do 1g, which is fine too.