Black Screen when Gaming for more than an hour

So in the last week, I've run into the awful problem that when I boot up anything resource hogging such as gaming or loading into my VR Home, within 10 minutes to an hour (seems to be random) both of my screens go black and I can still hear the audio coming through my headphones until I turn the computer off. If I'm on a call on discord, people can still hear me but only for a few seconds. I have to turn my computer off and on and when it boots up, only one of my two screens are working and in device manager, my GPU is apparently disabled. When I enable it, the AMD software pops up saying "It appears we weren't able to start your drivers" and I have to restart it once more to get my other monitor to work. I've stress tested my GPU turning the fans down to allow the temperature to rise but that didn't crash it. This is really bugging me at this point so I really need to look for a fix.

PC Specs:
-R7 2700x

-RX5700XT 50th Anniversary

-32gb 3000mhz

-LUX RGB 650W PSU

Any and all help would be greatly welcomed.

have you tired resetting your gpu drivers when it happnes ?  Win + Ctrl + Shift + B 

Also I had a 5700xt and it was a nightmare would crash all the time for no reason, the drivers are a joke. have you got access to another GPU to try ? 

12 hours ago, oneoone said:

have you tired resetting your gpu drivers when it happnes ?  Win + Ctrl + Shift + B 

Also I had a 5700xt and it was a nightmare would crash all the time for no reason, the drivers are a joke. have you got access to another GPU to try ? 

No unfortunately not, there's no integrated gpu either so I'm at a loss.