Having issues entering bios and booting up computer, Believe I need to replace cmos but not sure

Hi guys, This is the first time im using the LTT forum so if I'm doing this wrong please advise but I just sold a computer and it was working perfectly normally before I dropped it off and once they brought it home and turned the computer on it would show the American Megatrends and at the bottom it said “After setting up Intel Optane Memory or the RAID configuration was built. Sata Mode Selection must be changed to Raid mode to avoid unknown issue." The motherboard also showed error A2 at the top corner which means its having trouble reading drives so I told them to unplug the Hard Drive and turn it on again. Same issue, I told them to reseat the memory modules, nothing. I told them to pull out the cmos and put it back in after a minute. Still same error. I did some digging around and only found that it might be fixed by replacing the cmos but im not 100% sure thats the fix. I also never had the drives in Raid (Is that even possible between an m.2 and a harddrive?)

PC components

RTX 3060 xc 

i5-8600k

16gb 3200mhz ram

500gb western digital sn550 m.2 ssd

320gb hard drive, cant remember the company

Mobo is Asus Hero Maximus X wifi

Every component was used but the gpu. They also had the cable from the monitor sticking out of the gpu so I know that's not an issue and on the screen it showed all the components that I listed.

1 hour ago, MrDumyThic said:

Is that even possible between an m.2 and a harddrive

Possible, yes. Why though, no clue lol).

1 hour ago, MrDumyThic said:

fixed by replacing the cmos

I think you mean CLEAR the CMOS? I think there is a clear cmos button on the rear IO (somewhere around the rear USB ports etc).