Which is best 144hz 1440p 27inch IPS monitor?

I have 3 options in my budget,

1) Samsung Odyssey G5 27 curved

2) Acer Nitro VG271U 27 inch

3) LG ultragear 69

1 minute ago, RAGNES7 said:

Availability and Budget are a issue for that list in my case. But thanks for trying.

These arey only 3 options

Then i would go for the second option. as the " LG ultragear 69 " is not a real monitor

3 hours ago, tierwelder said:

Then i would go for the second option. as the " LG ultragear 69 " is not a real monitor

Whats wrong with all these? Shine some light pls, im standing here in the dark and ur pointing at stuff.

3 hours ago, RAGNES7 said:

Whats wrong with all these? Shine some light pls, im standing here in the dark and ur pointing at stuff.

the Odyssey G5 is a horrible monitor, slow as hell response times, extreme curvature, too many quality control issues.

On 6/17/2022 at 8:41 PM, tierwelder said:

the Odyssey G5 is a horrible monitor, slow as hell response times, extreme curvature, too many quality control issues.

Oh okay, it looks like a eye candy. But given the fact im in a Third world country, im pretty sure there is no QC check here. Im gonna save money for a good IPS, 144HZ, 2k Screen

14 hours ago, RAGNES7 said:

But given the fact im in a Third world country

Knowing where you're from would help finding better options or at least we could tell you how much you should save up so you can afford a decent monitor.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.