How to solve this issue? [SOLVED]

Orian Pax

for some reason some websites like reddit,quora,twitter,facebook,vimeo, my anime list and some other forum style websites and some adult websites started acting weirdly. (i would dm you than mention them here, no they aint illegal nor hardcore it's just that i want to keep this topic sfw).
reddit and quora wont load or take 10-15 minutes mostly it doesn't even load it load some small part of website and stops, i thought it was bcuz of issue on reddit,twitter side.

but apparently that's not the case.

how do i use/get internet -
i have two isp. (let's just name em A and B)
i use internet on pc from my phone via USB TETHRING.

ISP-A can load all websites without a hinge on BOTH PC and PHONE its smooth no issue there (but it has data limit of 2 gb per day)
but
ISP-B can't load the mentioned websites on PC but youtube, google search and websites other than those i mentioned works smoothly no issue there heck even download speeds are good on par with ISP-A.
but but
ISP-B can load all websites without a hinge on PHONE as smooth as ISP-A but not on PC (i tried both linux and windows 10 results are same and i am living with this for the last 7 days).

(results are same on other browsers, chrome, chromium, opera too i main firefox).

i dont know what to do now for the most post, no i am not using ANY proxy either.
(yes i tried restarting too)

update - so searching web using google and yandex works smoothly but it takes 5-10 minutes to load a search on duckduckgo ons ISP-B on pc only.

When using ISP-B have you tried for example cloudflare or googles' dns servers?

Just now, fuzz0r said:

When using ISP-B have you tried for example cloudflare or googles' dns servers?

yes bcuz of this issue i did try those and the results were same. that's why i am finally here!
yes i did reset em, delete em. and now i dont use any dns it's on automatic

i recently finished rick and morty and now when i see ur profile pic it reminds of mr.meeseeks

@Orian Pax

Are you sure your cellular ISP-B isn't throttling your tethered data usage?

What is your monthly data limit? What does your agreement with ISP-B specify as it pertains to how tethered data is managed? Some cellular companies will limit what you can do if they detect usage while tethered to another device.

5 hours ago, Falcon1986 said:

Are you sure your cellular ISP-B isn't throttling your tethered data usage?

no no, all the youtube videos load without a problem, download speeds are working correctly too.
it just that its acting weird on some websites and that too on MY pc only it works perfect on other devices.and on other people's devices

What is your monthly data limit? What does your agreement with ISP-B specify as it pertains to how tethered data is managed? Some cellular companies will limit what you can do if they detect usage while tethered to another device.

4 gb daily and the unused data of the week will be rolled on to weekend (that means 4gb+weekend data roll over on sat and sunday).

Some cellular companies will limit what you can do if they detect usage while tethered to another device.

thats good thinking, but no unfortunately, i have spent 25gb to download genshin impact in 3 hours (it might be slow for you but it fast for me, no offense) this week which now ends now since its monday here now,
downloaded few linux isos around 12-14gb past week (in between 1-5th june) via torrenting, dont want to stress their servers,

do you know any methods other than DNS flushing? just curious

also thanks for replying

update- even imgur doesnt work and stops at half just loads 1 or 2 images at best and stops.

my worst fear came true. this is absurd!!

so just by disabling ublock origin which i use it only for youtube (i am tired of watching three ads in a row and those too are unskippable)

it fixed everything!

those users who complained about this issue were correct. i just disabled it and now everything every website i mentioned works flawlessly!

still i would like your takes or opinions or for that matter what you do when an extension acts like this.

incase you dont trust me. when i was researching which adblocker should i use i had found these
and no java script from ublock was never disabled (bcuz i had read these posts and was scared shit this might happen with me and unfortunately it did even with java script enabled)