Best AM4 Micro ATX board with wireless and bluetooth

I am putting together my first build, and I am still deciding on a motherboard. I have decided on micro atx, and on AM4, but the one I have my eyes on (Gigabyte B550M AORUS PRO-P), does not have WIFI or Bluetooth, which is a must have for me. The router is on the other side of the house and I can not move it, and wiring a cable would be incredibly hard. I also need Bluetooth for all of my speakers and headphones. Is it worth it to get that board and then buy the adapters?

Any suggestions would be helpful, thank you so much!

Personally rocked a Linksy BT Adaptor and a TP link 150mb/s wifi Adaptor for years.

you’ll get higher ping than intergrated but it’ll still work

just remember when you first plug it in to get drivers you’ll either need to plug in by router until drivers are downloaded or download drivers from a dvd

There aren't a lot of options, looking at PCpartpicker. https://pcpartpicker.com/products/motherboard/#s=33&f=7&V=8001,8000,6001,6000,4000&sort=price&page=1

I would do the MSI B550M PRO-VDH WIFI if you need to save money, and the Asus TUF Gaming B550M-PLUS Wi-fi if you're alright with spending a bit more. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

On 6/11/2022 at 6:20 PM, Middcore said:

There aren't a lot of options, looking at PCpartpicker. https://pcpartpicker.com/products/motherboard/#s=33&f=7&V=8001,8000,6001,6000,4000&sort=price&page=1

I would do the MSI B550M PRO-VDH WIFI if you need to save money, and the Asus TUF Gaming B550M-PLUS Wi-fi if you're alright with spending a bit more. 

The vdh tends to be the bametter quality board so it being cheaper is a win here