Sanitarium FREE on GOG June 6th + Minecraft Java Edition FREE for Windows 10 Bedrock Edition Owners and Vice Versa

Paul Rudd

Sanitarium is FREE right now on GOG.

sanitar111.gif.b81db4a6820f39e0e0ae6f981d18c9fd.gif

94% Very Positive reviews on Steam... Link.

Starting tomorrow, June 7th, anyone who owns either Minecraft Java or Bedrock Edition will receive the one they don't own for free! For example, if you own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (Bedrock), you will receive Minecraft Java Edition for free! This is HUGE news for Windows 10 Edition owners because now we'll FINALLY be able to use all the best shaders that are not compatible with Windows 10 Edition! Been waiting on this day for so many years!

Second part of the title is quite misleading, since it seems to suggest that Windows 10 OS owners receive MC Java Edition, rather MC Windows 10 Edition owners

:)

Game where you are bombarded with of funny, scary and horrible stuff with barely a moment to breath. 👍

“The more you learn, the more you know.

The more you know, the more you forget.

The more you forget, the less you know.

So why bother to learn.”

On 6/6/2022 at 10:45 AM, seon123 said:

Second part of the title is quite misleading, since it seems to suggest that Windows 10 OS owners receive MC Java Edition, rather MC Windows 10 Edition owners

I have no idea what you're saying here.

On 6/8/2022 at 5:29 PM, Paul Rudd said:

I have no idea what you're saying here.

I think he's saying it looks like the title says Minecraft Java Edition is free for Windows 10 owners.  Where as you mean it's free for Mincraft Windows 10 edition owners  

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

9 hours ago, SimplyChunk said:

I think he's saying it looks like the title says Minecraft Java Edition is free for Windows 10 owners.  Where as you mean it's free for Mincraft Windows 10 edition owners  

Wow, I see it now. It's the title that's misleading.

@seon123 Thanks for the heads up, I fixed the title. I totally missed that.

Oh and I finally got Java Edition to work the other day. You have to install the Minecraft Launcher to get it to work. I was also able to get shaders processing nice with Optifine and Java. It's a lengthy process to get it to work because of the new 1.19 version of Minecraft needing to have the right compatible Optifine and Java versions. I chose to use the Sildur's Vibrant Shaders v1.32 High. Not sure if my i5 6400/GTX 1070 can run the Extreme versions but the High ones run VERY well. My frame rate is a good 100+ so I'm good with it. And GOOD LORD do these shaders blow Bedrock Edition shaders out of the water. Literally.

Now I just gotta get some good free texture packs. I wouldn't even know where to start since I've always used the default Bedrock textures.