[US] Logitech G602 Wireless Mouse $49.99 + Free Shipping

SrN95

Currently over at amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Wireless-Gaming-Mouse-Battery/dp/B00E4MQODC/ref=lh_ni_t?t=slicinc-20&tag=slicinc-20&ascsubtag=46caee29d5724d9f866e3ad57b08df4a&ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

I personally use this mouse everyday, and don't have a single complaint, battery life is amazing, and never had any problems with accuracy of the mouse.

10/10 Would Recommend :P

Enjoy!

Arc Midi R2 | ASUS M5A97r2.0 | AMD FX-8350 | EVGA GTX 780 FTW Edition | Corsair Vengeance 8gb | Corsair RM650w Gold | H100i Cooler | 128gb Samsung SSD | 2tb Seagate Barracuda | 3tb Seagate External

Peripherals: 23" Samsung SyncMaster2333 | Acer 27" 1080p | Corsair Vengenance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Logitech G602 | Razer Megalodon Headset | Vespula Gaming Pad

10/10 would bang buy

Eclipse Version 3: i5 9600K | Asus Strix Z390| GTX 1070 | 16GB Kingston Beast | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD [2] +WD Blue 1TB | NZXT H440 | EVGA 750 W | Dark Rock Pro 4| Beyerdynamic DT880 Premium

Aww... i bought mine for 60.... I love it I say all of you that dont have it buy it NOW!!!

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I bought one when it was last on sale and it's pretty good. I still liked my Corsair M60 better but it's nice not having wires and the battery lasts a really long time!

@SrN95

Just purchased, thanks!

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

@SrN95

Just purchased, thanks!

Nice! :) Enjoy! Takes about a day to get used to, but its an awesome mouse!

Arc Midi R2 | ASUS M5A97r2.0 | AMD FX-8350 | EVGA GTX 780 FTW Edition | Corsair Vengeance 8gb | Corsair RM650w Gold | H100i Cooler | 128gb Samsung SSD | 2tb Seagate Barracuda | 3tb Seagate External

Peripherals: 23" Samsung SyncMaster2333 | Acer 27" 1080p | Corsair Vengenance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Logitech G602 | Razer Megalodon Headset | Vespula Gaming Pad

I hope that it's still on sale tomorrow when I get paid. I like wireless mice, but the battery life is terrible on most. Glad that Logitech fixed most of those issues.

Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Gunmetal Black CPU: i7-4770k Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro GPU: ASUS Direct CUII 770 MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero PSU: EVGA Supernova 1000 G2

There ya go. Just finished ordering it. Thanks for letting us know!

Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Gunmetal Black CPU: i7-4770k Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro GPU: ASUS Direct CUII 770 MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero PSU: EVGA Supernova 1000 G2

I'll buy it soon! Thanks matey. 

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

Is this better than any Corsair mouse? 

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

damn!! if only it had weighted switchable free scrolling and tilting.....two functions that I can't live without.

damn!! if only it had weighted switchable free scrolling and tilting.....two functions that I can't live without.

Its perfect as is for what their aiming I think. My suggestion to you grab the G700s or wait for a potential G702.

I actually ended up not ordering it.  I am worried that it is going to be a massive mouse that you have to palm, and I prefer a fingertip grip.  My mouse isn't bad or anything.. I guess I will just wait for something a little more suitable for my desired grip.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

I actually ended up not ordering it.  I am worried that it is going to be a massive mouse that you have to palm, and I prefer a fingertip grip.  My mouse isn't bad or anything.. I guess I will just wait for something a little more suitable for my desired grip.

I felt like I was going to have to palm it as well when I first got it, switching from the razer naga (a very small mouse) I thought it would be tough to get used to...but I still finger grip this G602 just fine, as I dislike resting my entire palm on the mouse

I felt like I was going to have to palm it as well when I first got it, switching from the razer naga (a very small mouse) I thought it would be tough to get used to...but I still finger grip this G602 just fine, as I dislike resting my entire palm on the mouse

Well, I had ordered it, really happy with my purchase, then I saw Linus' review of the G502, and I was like, that mouse...  that's the one I want.  It looks smaller, the buttons are placed better, all around better except the price.  The mouse I have right now, a Thermaltake Saphira I got for only $16, it was a steal for a nice gaming mouse, only problem is that it is predominantly palm grip when I use fingertip.

Well, I had ordered it, really happy with my purchase, then I saw Linus' review of the G502, and I was like, that mouse...  that's the one I want.  It looks smaller, the buttons are placed better, all around better except the price.  The mouse I have right now, a Thermaltake Saphira I got for only $16, it was a steal for a nice gaming mouse, only problem is that it is predominantly palm grip when I use fingertip.

Yeah i mean, unless you absolutely need the wireless, G502 is a great alternative!

Canada pls.

Intel i7 3770K [] Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 [] MSI R9 290X 4GB [] 16GB  G.SKILL 2133Mhz [] Crucial MX100 256GB [] WD Black 1TB [] XFX Pro 850W [] Fractal Define R3 [] Func MS-3 R2 [] Corsair K60 [] 

If they could keep that 3 in stock for 2 more days it'll be mine! 

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

it does have a slight fingertip grip to it

the naga is small O.o

the G502 has a slight claw grip to is due to it being a bit smaller, especially skinnier.

Yeah i mean, unless you absolutely need the wireless, G502 is a great alternative!

I agree its my main mouse not but they are quite different mice. They really only share design style.

I probably would've gotten this if I didn't order a Logitech G502 yesterday along with a new mouse pad. I'm sure the G602 is an amazing mouse, but my hands are small and the G502 appeals to me a lot more.