Help finding replacement tips for earbuds

RTX 3090

Hi, I recently got some Cambridge Audio Melomania 1+ earbuds, but I can't find any cheap (looking for around £0.50-£1 a pair, want more than 10 pairs) replacement tips. They are aprox 6mm in diamiter but i can't find anything cheap from eBay/Amazon. Any help appreciated. I managed to find some CAD files for the desried tips 

What are the measurements for the Melomania 1 silicone tips? – Melomania

Please tag me @RTX 3090 so I can see your reply

1 hour ago, Hybris5112 said:

How often are you changing tips to need to worry about buying in bulk?

I ordered quite a few pairs of them to resell (got them in returns) so need to put new tips for hygine reasons in case they were used before

4 hours ago, RTX 3090 said:

I ordered quite a few pairs of them to resell (got them in returns) so need to put new tips for hygine reasons in case they were used before

Ah understandable. I poked around and didn't find anything that would suit your needs. Perhaps soaking the old tips in rubbing alcohol for 24 hours would be a good alternative if you can't find anything cheap enough.

"The Codex Electronica does not support this overclock."

You can try Spinfit CP155, it's 6 - 7mm nozzle should fit your earbud.

BUT those are $4 a pair but very worth the premium.

10 hours ago, Goldilock said:

BUT those are $4 a pair but very worth the premium.

My main aim was cost savings, even if it's from aliexpress I don't mind, I just want the cheapest I can get as my margins are not the best. I was just wondeirng why it was so hard to find ear tip with a 6mm diameter, thanks for the suggestion though

11 hours ago, RTX 3090 said:

My main aim was cost savings, even if it's from aliexpress I don't mind, I just want the cheapest I can get as my margins are not the best. I was just wondeirng why it was so hard to find ear tip with a 6mm diameter, thanks for the suggestion though

Industry standard is 4 - 5 mm, like 99% of IEM I know are in that diameter.

Or you can stretch the KBear 07 (amazon $2/pair). Looks good and comfortable too.

https://www.amazon.com/Replacement-Wireless-Earphone-Patented-Silicone/dp/B094R5YSL5/ref=sr_1_9_sspa?crid=10PTEWJY3W95I&keywords=silicone%2Bear%2Btip%2Bbig%2Bnozzle&qid=1654217982&sprefix=silicone%2Bear%2Btip%2Bbig%2Bnoz%2Caps%2C606&sr=8-9-spons&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEyNzlSTVdSWjFOT09NJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwOTE2MDMyM1JWWU1BMUo1ODdaSyZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwMDg1MTIxVzVVVFhYTUgxS0Q0JndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfbXRmJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ&th=1 

On 6/1/2022 at 12:12 PM, RTX 3090 said:

Hi, I recently got some Cambridge Audio Melomania 1+ earbuds, but I can't find any cheap (looking for around £0.50-£1 a pair, want more than 10 pairs) replacement tips. They are aprox 6mm in diamiter but i can't find anything cheap from eBay/Amazon. Any help appreciated. I managed to find some CAD files for the desried tips 

Are you ok with buying on Ali express there are way more options on there.

On 6/3/2022 at 3:07 PM, rice guru said:

Are you ok with buying on Ali express there are way more options on there.

Yup fine with me, not in a hurry just want a good deal

On 6/1/2022 at 12:12 PM, RTX 3090 said:

Here are 6 pairs for $5

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mPJOYJY

Screenshot_20220605-194822.png