Windows not indentified network issue

Gorn21
Go to solution Solved by Gorn21,

Well seems that the problem has solved itself i still have no idea what went wrong.

Hello there my father got some issues with his PC mainly his internet. While using his pc his connection broke off and afterwards he couldnt connect back to the internet. The fritzbox says he is connected but he cant access it from his pc nor the interent and everything i have tried so far didnt work.
Things i tried were:
Ipconfig /release -/renew
restarting pc and router
clearing dns cache

rollback previous driver via windows and reinstalling driver

checking router settings and ethernet connection settings for IPv4

disabling firewalls and antivirus

nothing worked and i am out of options so any help would be appretiated. Me myself also got that issue from time to time but i allways managed to solver it with the first option. Not sure if there was an windows update that broke something again or if there are some issues between windows and our router.

Check to see if his PC actually gets an IP address from the router. What does the ipconfig output look like?

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

he gets an ip address which is pretty basic normal 192...22 dont really know the exact address but its something that should work router is giving from 20 to 200 at the end for IPv4

as far as i can tell everything is as it should be but somehow he cant connect to the internet all of a sudden can post a picture from the config today but could upload some tommorow 

Well seems that the problem has solved itself i still have no idea what went wrong.