First build 1,060$ (US)

Booji

Budget (including currency): 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

2 minutes ago, Booji said:

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Have A look at this list https://linustechtips.com/topic/1433173-best-pc-related-stuff-nas-budget-pc-and-more-may-2022-updated-often/#comment-15409885

Budget (including currency): 1,060 (willing to go a little over)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Gaming, in the future editing but not yet

Other details:  

I got some of the parts from microcenter already and online they have deals ive seen so the pc part picker price is not 100% accurate. The 5700x is 250$, the ram is 56$, and i got the last 3060 on clearance for $314 in person, (huge steal) and the case is 85$ So all in all it will be 1,060ish. This is my first build so i was wondering if there was anything i could change or optimize. I dont plan on using much storage early on as i mostly play low storage games eventually i will upgrade storage. I already have a monitor and mouse and keyboard. 
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Gj4Kqm

36 minutes ago, Booji said:

You can edit the original response (I did see you reposted with the proper info filled out, though it was deleted by mods since it was a double post)

Anyway, I typed up a full response to the edited response, but I lost it, so here's the general gist of it. 

1. You should get a board with BIOS Flashback, B550M Aorus Pro-P is a good option for the same price, MSI B550M Pro-VDH is a good option for less.
  2. You should get a different SSD, the 980 is a pretty bad value drive, especially the 500GB model, and you should be aiming for a 1TB drive

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/wxGWcb

3 hours ago, RONOTHAN## said:

You can edit the original response (I did see you reposted with the proper info filled out, though it was deleted by mods since it was a double post)

Anyway, I typed up a full response to the edited response, but I lost it, so here's the general gist of it. 

1. You should get a board with BIOS Flashback, B550M Aorus Pro-P is a good option for the same price, MSI B550M Pro-VDH is a good option for less.
  2. You should get a different SSD, the 980 is a pretty bad value drive, especially the 500GB model, and you should be aiming for a 1TB drive

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/wxGWcb

Will i need bios flashback? The motherboard said it supports ryzen 5000. Thanks for the ssd suggestion i will get the 1tb instead.

10 minutes ago, Booji said:

Will i need bios flashback? The motherboard said it supports ryzen 5000. Thanks for the ssd suggestion i will get the 1tb instead.

Because of how new the 5700X is, odds are you will need to update the BIOS. If it was a 5800X, different story. If you're buying the board at Micro Center, you could always just ask one of their techs to update the BIOS before you leave, though if you can get BIOS flashback, you really should (it has saved me more than once, albeit when I was being an idiot).