Best Audio and Video converter?

So I want to convert some FLAC files and some movies I have to a format which my iPod will accept. Any good converters to MP3 or any other format?

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

For converting FLACs I use the built in converter (at least I think its built in, unless I installed it sometime in the past) in Foobar 2000. It seems to work very well and has many different quality options. I don't know much about converting video formats, it seems like it would be a bit more difficult to find a good program.

For ALLL audio editing, converting and everything else, I just use Audacity. Its easy to use, and works great and is free. It also can convert FLAC's to whatever the f*** you want. 

I budget build well. Want to learn? PM me if you want advice. 

My favorite Audio/Video converter is Handbrake :)

My Current Build: 

Intel i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz 1.11V, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asrock Z77 Extreme4, Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Asus GTX 760 DCII Overclocked, Corsair CX600M

For Audio i use WavePad Sound Editor (it is fast, supports multiple formats (see below), you can edit the audio and, you can drop videos in it and it strips the audio from it):

34eb0vt.jpg

For Video i use Adobe Premiere Pro (it's kind of a hack tbh lol The only problem is that it is limited to certain audio formats. e.g. a video with 256kbps audio is not supported):

2vmdjsz.jpg

and i use ImTOO Video Convertor:

fkmp13.jpg

------------------------------------

~ Live Love Code ~

------------------------------------

+1 to Handbrake for video and Foobar2k in audio. Audacity is good but not so good for batch files.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I use WinFF for audio and video.

Did not know you could use foobar2000 as an audio converter. I assume an extension of some sort is needed?