My monitor just turns off randomly when playing games

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask for help it's my first time here.

So I can’t really remember how long ago this started maybe a few weeks ago or maybe at most three months. When I would play a game for a little bit my monitor just goes black but my pc is still on like if I have music going I can still listen to it or stop it. It’s like my monitor just turns off when I would try to turn on my monitor again it would just say no signal and turn off. So I have to restart my pc and it works again. Today I was seeing if it was temps by doing a benchmark, maybe 2-4 minutes in my monitor goes black but my temps never went pass 67 and I know that’s not it because I used to play at 75-81 a while ago. I tried a lot of different things checked for updates, updated it if there was one I uninstalled my monitor drivers, I changed the power settings the sleep mode and nothing is working and everywhere I look is telling me the same thing if there’s anything you could tell me to help would be helpful. 

I have windows 11 rtx 3090, amd ryzen 7 5800x, 64 gb of memory.

Just out of curiosity what power supply do you have?

To me it sounds like a GPU issue potentially over drawing the power supply or it may just be a driver issue. Given the low temps id assume it wouldn't be a thermal issue. 

I suck a typing, preparw for typos.

Desktop

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x MOBO: MSI X570-A Pro RAM: 32 GB Corsair DDR4

GPUS: Gigabyte GTX 1660ti OC 6G  CASE: Corsair Carbide 100R STORAGE: Samsung Evo 960 500GB, Crucial P1 M.2 NVME 1TB   PSU: Corsair CX550M CPU COOLER: Corsair H100x

LAPTOP

Apple Macbook Pro 13 M1 Pro