Best smallest case?

Anthony10

Title says it all, what's the best SMALLEST case? Good airflow and being super small is really the only concern.

Title says it all, what's the best SMALLEST case? Good airflow and being super small is really the only concern.

Budget?

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Budget?

...It's a case $100-$200... they're not that expensive..

Some people need one for 50 some for 100, some for 150, some for 200.

"100-200" is not all there is, people in this forum have a variety of budgets for a variety of reasons.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00G489XDW/?tag=pcpapi-20

a very common nice small case.

That's massive lol. The prodigy is the biggest ITX case there is...

http://www.silverstonetek.com/raven/

RVZ01

Ft03 mini isn't the smallest case, but it looks amazing and is high quality. Might be of interest to you.

How about the Elite 110 from us at Cooler Master? :)

That is quite the small case! It can't fit a 10.5 inch GPU though unfortunately :{ thanks for the help though.

That's pretty big

Hadron Air anyone?

That's also pretty big

Fractal node 304.

Cool case but its depth is massive, making it not really a ""small"" case. IMO.

For $50 and being only 8"x9.6"x8.4" while supporting a full ATX PSU, this little cube uses its COMPLETELY perforated sides for airflow, but it looks like it could be better. The main compromise is going to be the GPU and CPU heatsink size.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811353024

You'd probably have to put something like MSI's tiny GTX 760

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127772

TL;DR: es tiny

CPU: AMD FX 8320e | Mobo: Gigabyte GA‑78LMT‑USB3 | Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper n520 | RAM: 8Gb @ 1333MHz

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1060 mITX | PSU: Antec HCG 520w | Storage: Sandisk 120GB - WD Red 1TB | Case: Modded IBM A50 sleeper

All displayed on an AOC I2421VWH

For $50 and being only 8"x9.6"x8.4" while supporting a full ATX PSU, this little cube uses its COMPLETELY perforated sides for airflow, but it looks like it could be better. The main compromise is going to be the GPU and CPU heatsink size.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811353024

You'd probably have to put something like MSI's tiny GTX 760

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127772

TL;DR: es tiny

I'm pretty set on getting a 780 which is 10.5 inches long. THIS:

Looks like the best option so far.

That is quite the small case! It can't fit a 10.5 inch GPU though unfortunately :{ thanks for the help though.

Then how about it's bigger cousin, the Elite 130? Fit the GPU and you can use a 120mm water cooler in there for the CPU too :)

Cooler Master USA representing! Looking for help? Head to the CM Fanzone to get in touch with the Customer Support team!

Then how about it's bigger cousin, the Elite 130? Fit the GPU and you can use a 120mm water cooler in there for the CPU too :)

Although it has to have the long depth to fit a long GPU (the 130), the Raven seems to be the better option as it gives me the same cooling options as the 130 but in a slimmer form factor. Sorry, I love CM products though :3

Although it has to have the long depth to fit a long GPU (the 130), the Raven seems to be the better option as it gives me the same cooling options as the 130 but in a slimmer form factor. Sorry, I love CM products though :3

Too late, my heart is already shattered into a million pieces.  :P

Cooler Master USA representing! Looking for help? Head to the CM Fanzone to get in touch with the Customer Support team!

Corsair carbide 540

CPU: Intel core i7-4770 --- CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 --- GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 970 Strix --- MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero --- RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB

Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D --- PSU: Corsair AX860i --- SSD: Seagate 120GB --- HDD: Seagate 2TB + Toshiba 1TB --- ODD: Asus External DVD-R

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate --- Mouse: Logitech G602 --- Mousepad: Corsair Vengeance MM600 --- Monitor: LG 29UM65

I like the Silverstone SUGO05, I use one for my HTPC and don't hear it making any noise when running, just using the OEM CPU cooler and on-board graphics. Combined with an ASRock motherboard using the lights off mode that turns off the power LED once the system has booted.

905ecc58855dt.jpg