Question

Swiff

I’m sorry if this is posted in the wrong area.

I imported a monitor however when I received the monitor the “Check Contents If Broken” seal on the box was cut and peeled back (in fact it appears like the blade sliced the entire top edge of the box). I don’t think it was my local Customs agency as they use special tape that indicates that it was opened by them. I don’t know if the courier was responsible. 

Should I be worried that the monitor was tampered with? Also, would it be realistic to have any security or privacy concerns about using the monitor? 

Are you in an environment where you handle corporate or government secrets? Do you have any reason at all to be worried about someone attempting to violate your privacy via methods like hiding bugs or recording your sound?

If not, no. Just check to see if device works fine and if it does use it with good health.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Unless you are a person if interest, or work at a place of interest, I would not worry to much about that. Just do as the label says, check contents. Which you should have done before accepting delivery from the courier. But yeah, that is not always possible in the world we live in.

Labels and tape can break open from rough handling during shipping. Or somewhere along the shipping route it was opened and inspected by somebody without the recommended tape to seal it back up.