AM4 Cooler recomendations

Budget: around £50 (UK)

Looking for a nice cooler, rgb/lights is preferred since I sit near my pc and quiet cooler is a must. It would also be nice if the fans didnt have to spin all the time, this is what i found so far:

Note: I only have 1 fan header for the cooler, and no usb headers unless I also buy so sort of internal hub

Be Quiet! Pure Rock 2 Black Air Tower CPU Cooler

ID-COOLING FROSTFLOW X 240

Arctic Freezer 34

1 minute ago, Semetrixx said:

Budget: around £50 (UK)

Looking for a nice cooler, rgb/lights is preferred since I sit near my pc and quiet cooler is a must. It would also be nice if the fans didnt have to spin all the time, this is what i found so far:

Note: I only have 1 fan header for the cooler, and no usb headers unless I also buy so sort of internal hub

Be Quiet! Pure Rock 2 Black Air Tower CPU Cooler

ID-COOLING FROSTFLOW X 240

Arctic Freezer 34

You could also buy a splitter and since both fans would be on the tower you would want them running at the same RPM which they will. If you are looking for raw performance check out this video. Skip to the end if you don't want to watch the hole thing.

I'm using Scythe Fuma 2 with my 5800x 

The other Scythe coolers in the same price range also work well.. Mugen , Ninja are fine.

Went with Fuma 2 because of a good price at local store and review at GamersNexus.