Headphones play only mono audio

Kidstuey

Spec:

Mobo: MSI B450 Tomahawk (Bios fully updated)

GPU: MSI 2060 Ventus

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600

RAM: 16gb 3200

Hi everyone, my problem is the following, connected to my pc via jack I have two speakers which works perfectly stereo, but every headphone I try to connect only play sound on the left side, the mic one. I've tried two perfectly new out of the box set, one with jack connection and the other USB and both had the same issue. I've already tried all the cheap solution, like checking the sound balance setting, uninstalling and reinstalling driver and nothing change. Kinda desperate honestly.

12 minutes ago, Kidstuey said:

I've tried two perfectly new out of the box set, one with jack connection and the other USB and both had the same issue.

What's the headphones model? Does it work on another device like your smartphone, tablet or another PC?

6 minutes ago, gloeckle said:

What's the headphones model? Does it work on another device like your smartphone, tablet or another PC?

One is the Razer Kraken X v3 and the other one is a cheaper model a friend gave me, can't remember the model. But they have different connector but manifest the same issue, doesn't seem a headphones issue.

Yes they work on other devices.

PC audio out is stereo without mic support.

you need to split the jack from your headphone to stereo and mic and put it in the front panel.

Jual Headphone Splitter for Computer, Earphone Adapter for PC Audio & -  Kota Surabaya - SHOPPING ZONE99 | Tokopedia

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

3 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

PC audio out is stereo without mic support.

you need to split the jack from your headphone to stereo and mic and put it in the front panel.

Jual Headphone Splitter for Computer, Earphone Adapter for PC Audio & -  Kota Surabaya - SHOPPING ZONE99 | Tokopedia

Yeah, I did it obv with the jack headphone. Same problem. The USB one have only one input.

because of mentioned USB and other devices I do not think that adapter is the problem...

Well the only thing I could think of now is the soundcards software doing some fancy stuff or WIN11.

Hope you figure it out! GL!