Planning a NAS build

Go to solution Solved by Awesomon2234,

https://pt.pcpartpicker.com/list/jKrWcb
i much prefer intel for these things, idk why ive just seen it work better
mbd is overclockable although cpu is not, this is because this board has alot of SATA ports for more drives later on as you need them, also allows upgrading later on
this drive is one of the best NAS drives on the market, if you want something somewhat cheaper you can go with Ironwolf Non Pro, or WD Red Plus (Dont get WD red non plus) 
your current drive is ok, i just upgraded to 500gb for more headroom for your OS
the case you chose doesnt have great airflow, either get the airflow version for a little more or the one i recommended
Your PSU was A tier on PSU cultists list although a little pricier than this one which is also A tier and higher wattage, this will definitally allow you to upgrade with a GPU or more drives later down the line. 
may want 32gb later aswell, although as long as you have dual channel you should be fine for now

Budget (including currency):  750-900€

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Docker, Plex

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc):  https://pt.pcpartpicker.com/user/vitorbrito/saved/vVXVFT

I'm planning a cheap NAS to replace an intel NUC that i currently got. Fairly limited on budget so i'd appreciate any tips on parts where i could cut some costs.

Are the selected parts any good? I tried my best to summon the knowledge i've soked up over years of watching LTT builds

I'm okay with not having a GPU for now, as plex transcoding can use the CPU and it should be fine as it will only a max of one stream at any given time.

I'll be running some other docker containers but nothing too intense. Mostly home automation stuff

https://pt.pcpartpicker.com/list/jKrWcb
i much prefer intel for these things, idk why ive just seen it work better
mbd is overclockable although cpu is not, this is because this board has alot of SATA ports for more drives later on as you need them, also allows upgrading later on
this drive is one of the best NAS drives on the market, if you want something somewhat cheaper you can go with Ironwolf Non Pro, or WD Red Plus (Dont get WD red non plus) 
your current drive is ok, i just upgraded to 500gb for more headroom for your OS
the case you chose doesnt have great airflow, either get the airflow version for a little more or the one i recommended
Your PSU was A tier on PSU cultists list although a little pricier than this one which is also A tier and higher wattage, this will definitally allow you to upgrade with a GPU or more drives later down the line. 
may want 32gb later aswell, although as long as you have dual channel you should be fine for now