New PC

Grybas

Hello,
 I am asking, if this budget pc is best at the price... I thing, I should change PSU to a stronger one, but how you guys are in to it? 

unknown.png

You don't need a bigger PSU, but a better quality one. This is one of the worst PSU's available. 

I wouldn't buy 11th gen Intel. In that case get a cheap B450 or B550 with a 5600.

6500 XT is far from great. You should get a 5600G system and save up or get a used 5500 XT / 1660 / 1650 Super / 1060 6gb / 1070

16 minutes ago, Grybas said:

Hello,
 I am asking, if this budget pc is best at the price... I thing, I should change PSU to a stronger one, but how you guys are in to it? 

unknown.png

Hello

I agree with @Pixelfie.

You can check this for a list of decent PSU

As for SSD, just make sure you have enough space.
256gb SSD pretty much only 220gb usable.

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

with that budget go for a 56/700g with a decent b450/550 board w some good overclocking rams like crucial ballistix and do some heavy oc while keeping in sync with fclk (4600+ cl18 ~1.6v, buildzoid is a good source of info on ram oc) + igpu oc at 1.3-1.4v soc (2300-2400mhz), and save for a gpu

at this budget you may be interested in buying a ~3$ or free scrap office case (depends on where you look) so you can save some money on the case along with a used psu as you may be able to get better units at the same price or even cheaper price

unless you happen to find a decent 750/850w used gold unit going for dirt cheap then id advise just buying a used psu 500w and below, theyre prob gonna be at most 20€ so you arent really saving that much in the long run if you go for a good psu now, for a reliable psu even if offbrand like zalman or digital alliance make sure theres only 1 12v rail so psu effective capacity isnt kneecapped and make sure that 12v rail is no lower than 100w below psu rating for example my ~11 year old dazumba 450w i got ~ a year ago has 360w on 12v rail (12v x 30a = 360w) so its decent and so far it has been completely fine for my overclocking shenanigans

You can also get better used b450 or cheaper used b450, focus mainly on i/o as thats the most important thing about a mobo aside from ram overclock capability, vrms are also important but cpu oc is dead so they dont matter that much as long as they dont overheat to sht, which can also be remedied with airflow and heatsinks

Also add a cheap 3/4 heatpipe aircooler just to make the thing run cooler and quieter

Buying used can allow for 5700g + 32gb ballistix + 1tb storage to fit in a 650€ budget depending on what used parts you choose, 32gb is uneccesary for games but if you are the type to keep your platform for awhile then you may wanna consider 32gb