msi b450 mortar max giving red light cpu error .cpu r7 2700x is new working on other mobo fine

new Ryzen 7 2700 x came from warranty and 4 month old like new msi b450 mortar max motherboard ..

ram 16 gb corsair lpx

gpu 1650 super

the problem is .. when i assemble them ..mother board giving red light error .. (on the motherboard 4 led which shows the dignostic error ) nad no displey 

but when i used that R7 2700x on asus a320m motherboard everything works fine ..

so i thought motherboard is bad and i sent that in to warranty . after few days the motherboard came 

and i tried the same and still same red light on motherboard and no display ..  

is there is issue with  bios ... or they didnt fix the motherboard ..

i  also tried oldest bios with motherboard but nothing happened

if its a bios can some one give me the bios file which can support with R7 2700x  cpu 

pls really need help

@Tajinder Singh

to answer your last question:

Go the motherboard manufacturer’ website and download the latest bios form their webpage. 

I believe your msi bird has bios flashback, so load it onto a usb stick to flash the newest bios. Instructions detailing the exact steps can be found on YouTube but also on various webpages. It’s pretty straightforward.

any questions don’t hesitate to ask.

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD