Regarding Performance.

Hello, 

I am willing to know, can I use AMD ATHLON 3000G AS SECONDARY STREAMING? MY GAMING SETUP IS DIFFERENT. 

AM GONNA USE 3000 G ONLY FOR STREAMING. 

HOW WILL BE THE PERFORMANCE?

Screenshot_20220514-112259-141.png

It makes no sense to have a dedicated streaming PC if you already have a graphics card (RX6500 doesnt count). Its just waste of money as any graphics card will be able to encode better than a dual core APU.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Still can tell what are the max steaming limits?? Can I do 1080@60?? Only stream ?

3 minutes ago, RdxHyper said:

Still can tell what are the max steaming limits?? Can I do 1080@60?? Only stream ?

if you already own the chip: test it.

if you dont already own the chip: dont buy it for this purpose.

1 minute ago, manikyath said:

if you mean using this for x264 encode? that's going to be a trainwreck...

Yes x264

1 minute ago, manikyath said:

if you already own the chip: test it.

if you dont already own the chip: dont buy it for this purpose.

Yes I own the chip but seal is not opened yet. And I'm in delema 

Just now, RdxHyper said:

Yes I own the chip but seal is not opened yet. And I'm in delema 

You dont need it. Dont waste money and complicate your setup, do you even have a capture card to use in this secondary streaming system?

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

3 minutes ago, Levent said:

You dont need it. Dont waste money and complicate your setup, do you even have a capture card to use in this secondary streaming system?

Elgato Game Capture HD60

On 5/14/2022 at 9:08 PM, RdxHyper said:

Elgato Game Capture HD60

The 3000g is not powerfull enough to encode your stream at your desired settings. Do not use it.

What hardware do you have in your gaming setup?