NZXT C-Series PSU

tnb

I think Linus should make a video on this. I think this because its "Modular and semi-modular PSUs that supply all the power needed to support any gaming PC build." He should do a video on it because he has said that this would be a cool idea in his past videos about Framework laptops. He could also test if the following is true:

• Silent Operation
    The C Series utilizes DC-DC technology to allow operation to generate less heat to reduce the fan RPM. The FDB silent fan ensures the power supply can silently operate at high load. Capacitors, transformers, and coils have undergone treatment to reduce electromagnetically induced acoustic noise.
  • Compatible and Efficient
    The C Series fits any case supports ATX PSU, supporting most of the latest NVIDIA 30 series and AMD 6000 series GPUs.
  • Going for the Gold
    The C Series Gold PSUs are 5% more efficient than the C Series Bronze and the power conversion efficiency reaches 1.5% higher than 80plus Gold Standard at 50% load high line input voltage.

3 hours ago, tnb said:
  • Silent Operation
    The C Series utilizes DC-DC technology to allow operation to generate less heat to reduce the fan RPM.

That's.... not a thing.  LOL!

In fact, the DC to DC puts more strain on the +12V and because the D2D cards aren't even passively cooled, if they're heavily loaded the fan will actually spin FASTER.

You use D2D for better regulation.  Not for cooler operation.

They're not going to test a mediocre Seasonic Focus rebrand after it's been on sale for a long time, just because you're considering buying it. 

:)

2 hours ago, seon123 said:

They're not going to test a mediocre Seasonic Focus rebrand after it's been on sale for a long time, just because you're considering buying it. 

I'm not considering buying it, just think it would be cool to see if the modulars are good and everything

3 hours ago, tnb said:

I'm not considering buying it, just think it would be cool to see if the modulars are good and everything

If the modulars are good as opposed to?