Extremeoverclocking stats can't be reached. Error 'DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN'

Sant_HH

Not really sure which subforum this goes into networking or folding, but here's my issue

I can't reach https://folding.extremeoverclocking.com. It gives me Error DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN. This happens on every device and browser I tried. It it an issue on my side or is it an issue on their side? If it is a issue on my side how do I fix it? Also this is my first time accessing this site

Failure is part of success. I may make mistakes, that's how we all learn.

Folding at Home

It is a problem on your end. I am able to reach the site. 

Have you tried to reach the site from your mobile phone not using wifi? If yes than we know the problem has to do with your network. 

That is a no DNS record error. Change your DNS as I can see that that domain's DNS is working just fine all over the world.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Working on my end as well. The message "DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN" means that the DNS server you're using is essentially telling you "Non-Existent Domain". Since all of us can reach the site, this is an issue with whichever DNS server you're using.

Try using a different DNS server (e.g. 1.1.1.1, 8.8.8.8, 8.8.4.4, 9.9.9.9, …). If you're running your own DNS server (e.g. Pi-Hole) check that it can properly reach the Internet and forward DNS requests it hasn't cached yet.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

11 hours ago, spannvis said:

It is a problem on your end. I am able to reach the site. 

Have you tried to reach the site from your mobile phone not using wifi? If yes than we know the problem has to do with your network. 

Tried it, had the same issue

11 hours ago, Levent said:

That is a no DNS record error. Change your DNS as I can see that that domain's DNS is working just fine all over the world.

11 hours ago, Eigenvektor said:

Working on my end as well. The message "DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN" means that the DNS server you're using is essentially telling you "Non-Existent Domain". Since all of us can reach the site, this is an issue with whichever DNS server you're using.

Try using a different DNS server (e.g. 1.1.1.1, 8.8.8.8, 8.8.4.4, 9.9.9.9, …). If you're running your own DNS server (e.g. Pi-Hole) check that it can properly reach the Internet and forward DNS requests it hasn't cached yet.

Tried 1.1.1.1, 8.8.8.8, 8.8.4.4, 9.9.9.9 none worked

Failure is part of success. I may make mistakes, that's how we all learn.

Folding at Home