Game fps drops a bit after playing for a bit, GPU throttle? are the GPU HWInfo stats ok ?

image.png.d1a8f8938866eb3e2878cfae11060aec.png

Max GPU went up to 83.4, really hot isn't it?

and GPU Clock went max to 2040mhz, but it's rated at 1695Mhz No?

and Memory clock rated at 14000mhz but it's maximizing 1750mhz?

Are these stats looking ok? if so, what could be making my game fps go lower (and stay there until I restart the game, no memory leak btw)...

Specs

Ryzen 5 3600 + Hyper 212 cooler

Jigsaw 2x8 3200MHZ

RTX 3060TI Gigabyte Eagle 

Corsair RM750 Gold 80+

Phanteks P300 case (2 case fans in front as intake, 1 back as exhaust)

Corsair and Samsung SSD's

1TB HDD

B450 Aorus M motherboard

34 minutes ago, Mark30031 said:

Max GPU went up to 83.4, really hot isn't it?

83.4 is not really concerning, but very near the throttling temperature.

and GPU Clock went max to 2040mhz, but it's rated at 1695Mhz No?

As long as power and thermal constraints allow so, most GPUs and CPUs will "overclock" themselves. So this is expected behaviour.

and Memory clock rated at 14000mhz but it's maximizing 1750mhz?

I could go on a tangent and write pages about this, but I'll spare you 😉 Long story short, 14000 MHz is a marketing misnomer. The real, physical clock signal that clocks the data transfers is 1750 MHz. Because of a lot of smart tech, each clock cycle is good for 8 data transfers. The amount of data transfers therefore is 14000 MT/s. Most software (and I agree with this) mention the real clock speeds.

Are these stats looking ok? if so, what could be making my game fps go lower (and stay there until I restart the game, no memory leak btw)...

Stats look OK, temps might be an explanation for your performance drops after a while. I see that your fans barely ramp up as temps increase. Are you on some sort of quiet profile perhaps?

9 minutes ago, Mojo-Jojo said:

83.4 is not really concerning, but very near the throttling temperature.

As long as power and thermal constraints allow so, most GPUs and CPUs will "overclock" themselves. So this is expected behaviour.

I could go on a tangent and write pages about this, but I'll spare you 😉 Long story short, 14000 MHz is a marketing misnomer. The real, physical clock signal that clocks the data transfers is 1750 MHz. Because of a lot of smart tech, each clock cycle is good for 8 data transfers. The amount of data transfers therefore is 14000 MT/s. Most software (and I agree with this) mention the real clock speeds.

Stats look OK, temps might be an explanation for your performance drops after a while. I see that your fans barely ramp up as temps increase. Are you on some sort of quiet profile perhaps?

Where can I check :(?

Isn't 2000RPM fast?