Task scheduler not working on Windows 7 with AMD Ryzen 3rd gen

ryzenreally

Hello people,

I have managed to install Windows 7 Professional 64-bit on my computer and everything is working well, except for the task scheduler, which shows an error “MMC could not create the snap-in”…

Searching the internet, I found several instructions, basically as shown on this site https://www.get-itsolutions.com/fix-mmc-could-not-create-the-snap-in-error/ I tried modifying the registry, enabling net framework, renaming mmc.exe, running DISM (error code 87) and system file checker (sfc) in cmd.exe, as well as disabling and deleting NVIDIA video driver for GTX 970 graphics card, which is also connected in the PC, and installing microsoft update KB2966583.
But nothing worked! Task scheduler still won’t run and is showing the MMC error.

Has anybody encountered the same problem??? Does anybody know how to fix it?

Some sources referred to the MMC error due to a wrong or absent video driver. This might be the case, indeed… There are working Win7 video drivers for integrated Ryzen CPU graphics, but none for the 5600G, see https://winraid.level1techs.com/t/solution-win-7-win8-1-x64-ryzen-apu-video-driver/34203
Background info: Before the OS installation, I have added drivers and few updates to the Win7 Pro ISO-image with NTLite to make the installation run:

System components: B550 motherboard, Ryzen 5 5600G, Samsung 980 SSD, Geforce GTX970 GPU

Apart from your issue why did you install Windows 7 in 2022 without any patches it is not secure to connect it to the internet.

Regarding your problem i have encountered a problem where my task scheduler does only execute one exe on a program startup even though multiple should be started (Windows 10, 1st Gen Ryzen).