First ever PC build

Budget (including currency): 180000 INR ~ 2300USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Gaming and programming stuff

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

This is the config I came up with. It costs exactly as my budget... The website is ant-pc.com. Unfortunately, I am not able to share the build link. Please suggest if any changes are needed

image.thumb.png.a89205af759a32c74753a6888d215651.png

I would be very concerned by the fact that they list the PSU as just "850W 80+ Gold" and not giving an actual model name. It could be a very well respected unit, or it could be a Gigabyte GP850GM that they got on sale and will likely blow up in that system. Since they list specific models of everything else, and if you were spending the extra on a quality unit odds are you'd want to advertise, I'd be leaning a lot closer to the "this PSU is probably a fire hazard" camp.

Also, why are they giving you a Windows 10 trial? System Integrators buy product keys in bulk and pay next to nothing for each key, they don't usually even charge you for the key and just include it in the build fee. 

Bare in mind I have not done any research on this "Ant-PC", but given just that spec alone I would be very hesitant to order anything from them. Those are are some larger red flags IMO of them cutting costs where ever possible, and I would not trust the final product. If you can, look into ordering from somewhere else. The general specs are fine, nothing I would really change without knowing the price delta between each part, it's just that those two things in particular really concern me about what the final product will be like.

Edited by RONOTHAN##

Overall the specs looks good.

I would want to know the exact brand/model of PSU.

Depending on price I would also consider buying a different CPU cooler.

A big air-cooler like NH-D15, Dark Rock Pro 4 or Scythe Fuma 2(Rev.B) could probably save you a few bucks. 

There is nothing wrong with the storage but I would prefer 500gb-1tb m.2 nvme for OS drive + 1-2tb sata ssd for storage. 

CPU: i9 9900K   Cooler: NH-D15   RAM: Kingston Fury 4 x 8GB 3600MHz CL17   Mobo: ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F   GPU: ASUS 3080 TUF   Case: In Win D-Frame   PSU: Corsair HX850i   Storage: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO NVMe (OS), 500GB Samsung 970 EVO NVMe (Games), 2TB Crucial BX500 SSD (Storage)   Monitor: Samsung Odyssey Neo G9. 

1 hour ago, RONOTHAN## said:

I would be very concerned by the fact that they list the PSU as just "850W 80+ Gold" and not giving an actual model name. It could be a very well respected unit, or it could be a Gigabyte GP850GM that they got on sale and will likely blow up in that system. 

Also, why are they giving you a Windows 10 trial? System Integrators buy product keys in bulk and pay next to nothing for each key, they don't usually even charge you for the key and just include it in the build fee. 

Bare in mind I have not done any research on this "Ant-PC", but given just that spec alone I would be very hesitant to order anything from them. Those are are some larger red flags IMO of them cutting costs where ever possible, and I would not trust the final product. If you can, look into ordering from somewhere else. The general specs are fine, nothing I would really change without knowing the price delta between each part, it's just that those two things in particular really concern me about what the final product will be like.

Thanks for that I do have an alternative here https://voltedpc.in/build-pc/intel?SubProducts=W3sicGFyZW50Ijo1LCJwcm9kdWN0Ijo2Mjh9LHsicGFyZW50Ijo2LCJwcm9kdWN0Ijo2MTh9LHsicGFyZW50Ijo3LCJwcm9kdWN0Ijo2MH0seyJwYXJlbnQiOjgsInByb2R1Y3QiOjI2MX0seyJwYXJlbnQiOjksInByb2R1Y3QiOjcxNX0seyJwYXJlbnQiOjEwLCJwcm9kdWN0Ijo1MzF9LHsicGFyZW50IjoxMSwicHJvZHVjdCI6MTR9LHsicGFyZW50IjoxMiwicHJvZHVjdCI6MTU5fSx7InBhcmVudCI6MTMsInByb2R1Y3QiOjE4N30seyJwYXJlbnQiOjE0LCJwcm9kdWN0IjozNH1d&CustomProducts=W10=&CustomServices=W10=#  

Could you please suggest on this. 

2 hours ago, Boyohan said:

Overall the specs looks good.

I would want to know the exact brand/model of PSU.

Depending on price I would also consider buying a different CPU cooler.

A big air-cooler like NH-D15, Dark Rock Pro 4 or Scythe Fuma 2(Rev.B) could probably save you a few bucks. 

There is nothing wrong with the storage but I would prefer 500gb-1tb m.2 nvme for OS drive + 1-2tb sata ssd for storage. 

Thanks for that I do have an alternative here https://voltedpc.in/build-pc/intel?SubProducts=W3sicGFyZW50Ijo1LCJwcm9kdWN0Ijo2Mjh9LHsicGFyZW50Ijo2LCJwcm9kdWN0Ijo2MTh9LHsicGFyZW50Ijo3LCJwcm9kdWN0Ijo2MH0seyJwYXJlbnQiOjgsInByb2R1Y3QiOjI2MX0seyJwYXJlbnQiOjksInByb2R1Y3QiOjcxNX0seyJwYXJlbnQiOjEwLCJwcm9kdWN0Ijo1MzF9LHsicGFyZW50IjoxMSwicHJvZHVjdCI6MTR9LHsicGFyZW50IjoxMiwicHJvZHVjdCI6MTU5fSx7InBhcmVudCI6MTMsInByb2R1Y3QiOjE4N30seyJwYXJlbnQiOjE0LCJwcm9kdWN0IjozNH1d&CustomProducts=W10=&CustomServices=W10=#  

Could you please suggest on this. .

CPU: i9 9900K   Cooler: NH-D15   RAM: Kingston Fury 4 x 8GB 3600MHz CL17   Mobo: ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F   GPU: ASUS 3080 TUF   Case: In Win D-Frame   PSU: Corsair HX850i   Storage: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO NVMe (OS), 500GB Samsung 970 EVO NVMe (Games), 2TB Crucial BX500 SSD (Storage)   Monitor: Samsung Odyssey Neo G9. 

24 minutes ago, Boyohan said:

I cannot use this link unless I create an account on Volted PC and I don't really want to do that.

Please attached a screenshot or similar 🙂

Sure...  I hope this will help

image.png.b09f25d437cfb8b5d3250b1cb57d67c2.png

5 hours ago, JunkieFoodie said:

Sure...  I hope this will help

image.png.b09f25d437cfb8b5d3250b1cb57d67c2.png

It's a pretty good spec, but that PSU is pretty meh, especially for a 3070. I would see if you can upgrade that to something a little better, but I would trust this system a bit more than the first one.