Budget: None right now since I plan on saving.

Purpose/What do I wanna do with this build

• Gaming: Besides Minecraft and Roblox other games vary from fighting games like Vampire Savior, Street Fighter, to Horror games, Indie, First person shooters, Rhythm games like Osu, Sound Voltex etc.
  • Streaming.
  • Digital Art: (I'll mainly be doing that on my Laptop but I'm thinking about using my Laptop for doing art on the go and using my Dream Pc for doing Digital art when I'm at home.)

Necessities 

• Plenty of Storage 
  • Good Cable Management
  • Water Cooling
  • Stays cool (Look wise and managing heat wise)

Wants for the Look/Theme

• Lots of RGB
  • Lots of Pink and White
  • Water cooling
  • Good Cable Management 

This is everything I've looked into for the build, I've looked into researched and changed things up and this is my finalized product. (But I'm open to take suggestions in order to change it!)

Editors note: The only problems I've had with the list is pc part picker saying.

Potential Issues / Incompatibilities

• Warning: The MSI MEG X570 GODLIKE EATX AM4 Motherboard supports the AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 3.4 GHz 16-Core Processor with BIOS version 7C34v1B. If the motherboard is using an older BIOS version, upgrading the BIOS will be necessary to support the CPU.

• Note: The video card PCIe 12-pin power connector adapter is being supplied by two 6+2-pin power connectors. Please ensure that the 6+2-pin power connectors are not daisy-chained and do not share the same power cable.

• Disclaimer: Some physical dimension constraints are currently not checked, such as CPU coolers and RAM clearance.

But idk how to check or fix any of these issues so that's why I added this stuff at the end. 🙂

Another Editors note: I for got to link my build but here it is! https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Lunacoremelody/saved/#view=hc8dbv

Screenshot 2022-04-30 183513.png

Screenshot 2022-04-30 183552.png

Screenshot 2022-04-30 183645.png

10 minutes ago, Lunacoremelody said:

None right now since I plan on saving.

do this first. Stuff changes so much in this industry that whatever recommendations we make today will be irrelevant in a week, let alone the amount of time to save up the ~$4K this system would likely cost. 

5 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

do this first. Stuff changes so much in this industry that whatever recommendations we make today will be irrelevant in a week, let alone the amount of time to save up the ~$4K this system would likely cost. 

Thank you I'll keep that in mind! 🙂